• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wireless Access to SD Card

Fernweh

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
How can I wirelessly access the sd card of my nintendo?
I am so tired of unscrewing the back... Any easy walkthroughs?

I don't think there's any way to wirelessly connect to an sd card since it needs to be read, the same way a cartridge needs to be read. An SD card does not have WiFi

I don't think there's any way to wirelessly connect to an sd card since it needs to be read, the same way a cartridge needs to be read. An SD card does not have WiFi

I just found out that there is a way to read the sd card with your computer/laptop but it doesn?t seem to work with mac...

Last edited:
If you have Homebrew, you can use the ftBrony Homebrew app for wireless access to your SD card with a program called Filezilla. It's really easy and I use it all the time when I need to access it.

I'd go with DarkDesertFox.

I think it's really dumb that they didn't keep the card easily removable like with the "old" 3DS.

How can I wirelessly access the sd card of my nintendo?
I am so tired of unscrewing the back... Any easy walkthroughs?

I just go to microSD management in system settings then connect it to my pc. I can access the folders through the network then just copy/paste them. That's how I upload my AC screenshots here. I never remove my SD card.

I just go to microSD management in system settings then connect it to my pc. I can access the folders through the network then just copy/paste them. That's how I upload my AC screenshots here. I never remove my SD card.

This.

It's super easy to do. No need to "Homebrew" if you have a New 3DS.

Back