Need my Hostess/Travel Badge, need help with it :)

Esmeree

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello

So I've been on this website before I just never made an account, but I am really interested in badges (I have a lot) so I was wondering if anyone wants to help me out with these 2 badges? All you need to do is visit my town over and over again, and let me to the same to you. Friend code's on my profile :p

Hellos,

You can check out my thread if you want a few visits: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Station-upgrade-(unlimited-visits!!!)-OFFLINE

Please note I'll be prioritizing people who need their train station upgraded, but I would like it if we could trade visits during my down time ^-^

I live in New Zealand so my timezone is NZDT if you can find any overlapping time I'd be happy to visit/open my gates for you :D

Cheers!

EDIT: I'll add you to my list of people to visit on my thread

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for reaching out to me. :) my timezone is AEST. AU time. I'll be on for the next 4 hours so, I'll add you asap.
Do you want me to request on your thread or is it ok to do it here? :)

Hi, thanks for reaching out to me. :) my timezone is AEST. AU time. I'll be on for the next 4 hours so, I'll add you asap.
Do you want me to request on your thread or is it ok to do it here? :)

Oh cool we're not too far apart, I've added you to my list on my thread so I'll PM you when I'm ready. I've got work tomorrow so I won't be doing visits tonight as I get mentally drained easily...

I'll probably be able to do lots of visits for you during the week due to your time zone though!

If you look at my thread you can see my time slots I have and the amount of visits I do each day.

Hopefully we can get you those badges soon though ^-^

Cheers!

Last edited:
Oh cool we're not too far apart, I've added you to my list on my thread so I'll PM you when I'm ready. I've got work tomorrow so I won't be doing visits tonight as I get mentally drained easily...

I'll probably be able to do lots of visits for you during the week due to your time zone though!

If you look at my thread you can see my time slots I have and the amount of visits I do each day.

Hopefully we can get you those badges soon though ^-^

Cheers!

I have school but hopefully during mornings/late afternoon to night I will see you during weekdays, weekends I'm usually free. From 8pm to 4 pm my time I won't be online on weekdays, in a few weeks though I'm having a few days off due to some other random stuff. :D

I'm actually super happy one of my days off is on Festivale, woo!

I have school but hopefully during mornings/late afternoon to night I will see you during weekdays, weekends I'm usually free. From 8pm to 4 pm my time I won't be online on weekdays, in a few weeks though I'm having a few days off due to some other random stuff. :D

I'm actually super happy one of my days off is on Festivale, woo!

I finish work at 5:30 pm so I'll only be on in the afternoon/night so it should work out ^-^

Enjoy your days off too!!!

Awesome :) and thanks for that.
I added you via friends list, just pm me on belltree when you are ready sometime this week. ^^

My gosh, I feel like a huge tryhard doing this lol. When I first started playing ACNL back when I was 8 I didn't even care about badges, now I have like 5 gold badges...

Last edited:
Awesome :) and thanks for that.
I added you via friends list, just pm me on belltree when you are ready sometime this week. ^^

My gosh, I feel like a huge tryhard doing this lol. When I first started playing ACNL back when I was 8 I didn't even care about badges, now I have like 5 gold badges...

Lol don't feel like a try hard! Phineas would be proud!

I can do visits now!

I'll add your name to my thread so people know I'm busy visiting you

Last edited:
Hi!

I've been playing ACNL on and off for a few years, I've also just joined this forum to try and help to get some of my badges finished off. I too am in AEST and ideally looking for others in/near my timezone.

Trying to get all my hosting/travel badges, so I'd be very happy to visit you & have you visit me if you'd like. I have 2 towns and 2 3DS's. (At work currently, but would be happy to organise some visiting time in the future).

Hello! :) You're welcome to visit my town as many times as you want whenever you find me online.

Would you like to visit my town?

Back