• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Visit my dream town!

thedragmeme

100% sass 0% class
Bells
Switch
5064-6884-8310
Ghostly Kitty Plush
White Carnival Mask
Pumpkin Cupcake
Lost Star Fragment 002.AN
Summer Shell
New Horizons Token
Mother's Day Carnation
Jingle Christmas Doll
Leif
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Feedback
100% (155) +
I've recently updated my town and Im wanting some feedback! My Da is in my sig

Hellos,

Visiting now!!! I'll let you know my feedback soon!!!

Cheers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!

I just came back from visiting your dream town and it is superb!!!

I really liked the the amount of public works you have along with the attention to detail with the drain grates next to your paths, it made it feel like an actual town.

I also really liked your house, but I'm not sure if you want me to talk about that :D

I will mention that I prefer lots of trees and bushes (I mean LOTS), but that's my own personal opinion and it doesn't hinder your town (I'd just like it if it had more ^-^).

All and all your town is super awesome! Nice work!!!

Hellos,

Visiting now!!! I'll let you know my feedback soon!!!

Cheers

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi!

I just came back from visiting your dream town and it is superb!!!

I really liked the the amount of public works you have along with the attention to detail with the drain grates next to your paths, it made it feel like an actual town.

I also really liked your house, but I'm not sure if you want me to talk about that :D

I will mention that I prefer lots of trees and bushes (I mean LOTS), but that's my own personal opinion and it doesn't hinder your town (I'd just like it if it had more ^-^).

All and all your town is super awesome! Nice work!!!

Thank you! And you can talk about individual houses I don't mind

I'm going to visit it now I'll give you feedback asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your town is very beautiful and has a nice layout the only thing I could say about the paths is that why isn't the plaza connected to anything? I like all the combonations of flowers you used.

Anyway I like all 4 houses especially the Japanese themed one with the basement full of pictures and 3ds's, also with the villager statue making look like a shrine to all things animal crossing.

Also your so lucky having that many public work projects I've been trying for weeks and can't get any from my villagers XD.

I'm going to visit it now I'll give you feedback asap

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your town is very beautiful and has a nice layout the only thing I could say about the paths is that why isn't the plaza connected to anything? I like all the combonations of flowers you used.

Anyway I like all 4 houses especially the Japanese themed one with the basement full of pictures and 3ds's, also with the villager statue making look like a shrine to all things animal crossing.

Also your so lucky having that many public work projects I've been trying for weeks and can't get any from my villagers XD.

Thank you! Also I'm not sure myself, probably because of the path I take? (I should do something about that)

Wow some amazing feed back, i'm excited. I'll visit

- - - Post Merge - - -

you didn't really decorate it other than large quantities of flowers

Hi!
I like your town but like other people said I would add more bushes and would alternate the flowers in different color combination to make everything more interesting. You have so many hybrids, you can really mix them up creating beautiful combinations.
Also I would change the paths but that just my personal opinion. It looks more like a carpet to me than a town path.
Overall you have potential to make your town even more cool!

I enjoyed the dream though!

that was the first time I had ever visited a town with a night theme and it was lovely. The tower and that monitor display were bright and happy. There's a black veil gift wrapped on the beach. Does that symbolize something or is it just chillin'? Overall, I really enjoyed it. The only thing I would change would be to mix up some color in the big flower beds. I was never a red lily fan, but they look nice next to the clock. If you ever update, lemme know!

that was the first time I had ever visited a town with a night theme and it was lovely. The tower and that monitor display were bright and happy. There's a black veil gift wrapped on the beach. Does that symbolize something or is it just chillin'? Overall, I really enjoyed it. The only thing I would change would be to mix up some color in the big flower beds. I was never a red lily fan, but they look nice next to the clock. If you ever update, lemme know!

Thank you! Who knows the black veil could just be chillin....or not I'll never tell ;) I'm planning on updating because of the change of season soon

Back