Cycling !! TAKING BREAK !! [BOXES: You pick] [Have 100+ Amiibo Cards to pick from!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Beau, could I please have Julian? I don't have many IGB right now but I could pay what you want in TBT. I've been trying to get him from just about anyone, but after someone says they'll get him for me, I never see them again ;-;

I'll be online for awhile tonight so I can wait.

Last edited:
Since Beau is now taken, may I have Rosie? Once again in TBT, maybe 20?

Sure- 20 TBT sounds fine.
If you want, I can always get Beau back! I do have his card, after all, and from what I can tell you don't need to cycle out 16 villagers in order to get him again c:

After Beau, could I please have Julian? I don't have many IGB right now but I could pay what you want in TBT. I've been trying to get him from just about anyone, but after someone says they'll get him for me, I never see them again ;-;

I'll be online for awhile tonight so I can wait.

I would love to get you Julian, but the only problem is that I don't currently have his card or have him in my village. I'd be more than happy to put you down as lurking for him, however! I know how hard it is to get that unicorn :,)

Bump, Flurry is currently in boxes!
750k IGB or 15 TBT for her =)

tumblr_nozcz91scD1u4ul5fo1_500.png

I was wondering what happened to fang? You said youd let me know when he becomes available, but it doesnt say hes in your town anymore and you never messaged me about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back