Cycling !! TAKING BREAK !! [BOXES: You pick] [Have 100+ Amiibo Cards to pick from!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! Thank you so much, but I wanted to let you know I just got Yuka. Thank you sooo much anyways, and I'm sorry if it was an inconvenience.

Could I lurk for Bunnie
and can I get Yuka? ^-^

And just saw what you were wondering:
You can get a specific Villager out of your town, when you have 10 Villagers, you scan one of your Amiibo Cards in and ask him to move into your town and he will make you choose who needs to leave your town to make him space :)

Edit: No longer lurking for Bunnie!

Last edited:
No longer lurking for lolly. Lurking for Francine now

Could I request Drift please? :]

Sure- adding him right now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I lurk for Bunnie
and can I get Yuka? ^-^

And just saw what you were wondering:
You can get a specific Villager out of your town, when you have 10 Villagers, you scan one of your Amiibo Cards in and ask him to move into your town and he will make you choose who needs to leave your town to make him space :)

Edit: No longer lurking for Bunnie!

Added Yuka to my town as well!

Hello! May I get Anabelle? I've seen that she is tier 5 on the new list but Im not sure about the old one..?

Great!
I'm gonna make a free spot right now and I will be able to take her whenever you are available and ready :)

EDIT: I have a free spot now!

Last edited:
Hello! May I get Anabelle? I've seen that she is tier 5 on the new list but Im not sure about the old one..?

Adding her to my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great!
I'm gonna make a free spot right now and I will be able to take her whenever you are available and ready :)

EDIT: I have a free spot now!

Okay- I'll let you know when they're in boxes!

Adding her to my town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay- I'll let you know when they're in boxes!

I'm going to bed now, it's almost 1AM here (CET).
So.. I will normally be available at 10AM - 11PM tomorrow!

Hi, I have been wanting Fauna forever! Could I get her for IGB whenever you have the time, please?

Hi, I have been wanting Fauna forever! Could I get her for IGB whenever you have the time, please?

Sure, no problem, I'll add her into my town right now! She's 1mil IGB c:
I'll vm you when she is in boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back