Cycling !! TAKING BREAK !! [BOXES: You pick] [Have 100+ Amiibo Cards to pick from!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, do you have flurry? I'd be interested in her ^^ also could I pay in tbt?

Hello! Could I please get Rosie? She is my last missing dreamie :D I dont have any TBT, but I can pay bells if you wish!

Sure! Just let me have someone pick up Beau then I'll put her in boxes for you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, do you have flurry? I'd be interested in her ^^ also could I pay in tbt?

I do! And yes you can. Just pm/vm me when you can pick her up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't have her card, sorry :(

Sure! Just let me have someone pick up Beau then I'll put her in boxes for you :)

Awesome! I've added you, here is my FC: 2681 0438 6524

Please send me a PM when I can stop by! Thank you so much for doing this <3

Edit: Obviously i messed up the quote. LOL!

Last edited:
are you taking ig bells still?

if I requested a couple amiibo villagers, how long would it take? I have room.

are you taking ig bells still?

if I requested a couple amiibo villagers, how long would it take? I have room.

Yes! I am :)
It should be no later than tomorrow that I can give a villager to you. As long as I'm online I'm very quick with trades!

Could you get me Rooney please? He moved out of my town a while ago and i miss him now and I also don't know if he can even move back in

Could you get me Rooney please? He moved out of my town a while ago and i miss him now and I also don't know if he can even move back in

Hi! Just saw your post - to get an old villager back you will need to have 16 other villagers move out after he moved out!

Still lurking Cookie I won't ever forget, I know it can take a while, thx :)

Will put her in boxes after Rosie gets picked up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yay! can I get zucker & beau?

Yes! Sorry I wasn't on today, but I will pm you when I can get them in boxes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And please check for what cards I have before requesting! I will not respond if you are requesting a villager that I do not have a card of. Thank you!

Great, I am working tomorrow uk time, but I can pick her up if you're ready anytime from now and until 6 hours on or so.

If not tomorrow night is cool.

Last edited:
Hey! I see you have Mira's card. Mira is my favorite villager of all time, and it'd mean so much to me if you could help me get her! I'll pay 50 TBT. Just send me a VM when she's ready. thank you very much <3

is octavian still there?

Yes, do you still want him?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great, I am working tomorrow uk time, but I can pick her up if you're ready anytime from now and until 6 hours on or so.

If not tomorrow night is cool.

Is tomorrow fine?..
I'm about to go to bed and tomorrow works out much better for me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! I see you have Mira's card. Mira is my favorite villager of all time, and it'd mean so much to me if you could help me get her! I'll pay 50 TBT. Just send me a VM when she's ready. thank you very much <3

Yes! I will put you on my list and vm you when she is in boxes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could i get nan? shes tier 5

Sure! I will pm/vm you when she is in boxes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back