Cycling !! TAKING BREAK !! [BOXES: You pick] [Have 100+ Amiibo Cards to pick from!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurking for Celia! Will update if I get her from this other Cycling Thread!

Added!

I was wondering what happened to fang? You said youd let me know when he becomes available, but it doesnt say hes in your town anymore and you never messaged me about it?

Sorry, when Fang was in boxes I saw that you hadn't been online for almost 4 days and wasn't sure if you were going to return any time soon. If you'd like, I can add Fang back into my town! I have his card c:

Updated: I just got Celia. But do you have the card for Papi?

I see that you do have Papi's card. How many IGB would he be?

Last edited:

That sounds lovely! I have his card coming in the mail but it'll be a few days and I wanna move in all my Dreamies as soon as I can so I can finish building my town. ; v;

So if I could be put on the list for Papi, I'd be super appreciative.

That sounds lovely! I have his card coming in the mail but it'll be a few days and I wanna move in all my Dreamies as soon as I can so I can finish building my town. ; v;

So if I could be put on the list for Papi, I'd be super appreciative.

Will do! I just added him to my town, so I'll vm you when he's in boxes!
And if you happen to get him in the mail before he is in boxes, then no worry! Just let me know ;w;

Will do! I just added him to my town, so I'll vm you when he's in boxes!
And if you happen to get him in the mail before he is in boxes, then no worry! Just let me know ;w;

Oh no it'll be like a week before I get his card! And I'll still get him from you initially since I asked!

And that sounds great! After I finish plotting Celia, I will move someone else out to make room for him!

Oh no it'll be like a week before I get his card! And I'll still get him from you initially since I asked!

And that sounds great! After I finish plotting Celia, I will move someone else out to make room for him!

Oh hey, what do you know, Papi went into boxes after one cycle!
I'll keep him until you can find room, though, don't worry c:
I'm going to bed right now anyway haha

Oh hey, what do you know, Papi went into boxes after one cycle!
I'll keep him until you can find room, though, don't worry c:
I'm going to bed right now anyway haha

After I plot Celia I have Scoot moving out in two in-game days, I realized I hadn't gone past his in boxes date when I saw him on my map. So after plotting I could get him? But if you're going to sleep that's fine because if Celia wants to be difficult (and Caroline is kind of near her spot so idk) then it would be best to just do it tomorrow and I could ping someone else before then. :)

82px-Stitches_WW.png

Stitches is currently in boxes!
1mil IGB or 20 TBT.​

Last edited:
No longer lurking for tia, I got her. Still lurking for lolly though

Sorry, when Fang was in boxes I saw that you hadn't been online for almost 4 days and wasn't sure if you were going to return any time soon. If you'd like, I can add Fang back into my town! I have his card c:

Its cool, but if you could id appreciate it!

But its weird that it didnt say i'd been online? i'd been checking on here daily up until i made the post asking what was up with fang

Last edited:
Its cool, but if you could id appreciate it!

But its weird that it didnt say i'd been online? i'd been checking on here daily up until i made the post asking what was up with fang

Alright, will do! I'll put him in next time I cycle through :)
Sorry about that the first time! I'll be sure to vm you when he's in boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back