• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wait.. What?

Imaginarycupcake

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Okay.. So I talked to Bangle and she said Shari wanted to move.. And since Shari was standing next to a rock.. I just dug holes around her to get her to ping me about her move..

So I went away and kept the 3ds on for ten minutes.. When I went to check up on her.. She wasn't there?? Can they slide on the rocks too or something? :confused:

She's sneaky like that. I had her in my first town and had her trapped next to the river, somehow she managed to sneak out even though there were no openings. This was back in 2013, so I think it's just an odd thing that happens now and then.

maybe she teleported back to her house or to main street or something
they also might be able to sit on rocks but idk for sure

She may have teleported to either her house, main street, Re-Tail, the beach, or a rock, bench, or stump to sit on.

if you dug up 3 holes they will leave magically for no reason :p
but if you dug up 4 your fine

if you dug up 3 holes they will leave magically for no reason :p
but if you dug up 4 your fine

Actually, I've noticed this too. They don't always leave, but if you brace them against a rock, a PWP, or a tree, they might escape. I've never noticed them escaping if you trap them against the side of a house or on a bridge, though. Then again, that's just my experience.

Back