• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Sad news (sort of)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinelivesBobcat

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
So, today I decided to play on my first GCN town. It was all going fine until I opened the mailbox. There was a letter from Tangy, saying she moved out. My heart stopped for a second. Tangy was one of my starting villagers and is also one of my favourites. I visited where her house was and the flowers were still there but there's a sign where her house is. I found the new villager who moved in and it was Bubbles. I really didn't like this new villager much. If anything, why couldn't Penny move out?! I hate Penny and she's the worst villager in the town. But then I realised something: I can easily use Action Replay codes to get Tangy back in. So I found an old list of codes and managed to get Tangy back! Sadly, she doesn't have her old clothes (a custom N64 shirt), default catchphrase and her house is in a different position but I'm OK with that. She may not be the same Tangy who previously lived in my town, but I'm just glad to have her back. Whew.

Oh man it'd be so cool to hack my GCN town! o: I'm glad you got her back!

It could've been worse if Bob or Mitzi moved out. Mitzi has some flowers around her house which have been there around the first few days I started playing. She also has a catchphrase and shirt which she hasn't changed for a very long time as well. Bob is my favourite villager and I would be DEVASTATED if he moved out since this is the Bob that I first met. If only the code to prevent villagers automatically moving out was leaked on to the internet but no, instead we have to PAY for a package containing a list of codes that aren't available on the internet (and it costs $300 since it assumes you are asking for a hacked town with an Action Replay in the bundle).

Hi there. We don't allow talk about ways of hacking the Animal Crossing games here on TBT. So I'll close this here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back