• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there anything wrong with this room?

Bilaz

Local Eurovision Fan DA-3870-3754-4899
Bells
Matryoshka Doll
WVW69kEdQEslp_1d0v

WVW69kEdQXUziXU_0E

I changed the wallpaper and honestly I think it already looks 100x better? :O
I tried the QR wallpapers but because they are tiled the way they are they always look rather busy.
So, what do you think? I think that it looks fine other than of course the fact that I need to swap out some food items.

Older photos for reference:
It's the last room I'm not completely satisfied with, thoughts?

WVW69kENsvcACVPXIh

WVW69kENtLMkaHujzl

Yes I know the caf?/restaurant theme is overdone but I really want to do something with the white ranch and the food items because I love those. <3 Also I think my very obscure Les Mis?rables room makes up for this one, haha.

Thank you! :D

Last edited:
I think it's cute! The only thing really off I guess is that the cafe serves like cakes and pastries and tacos haha! But I mean, that's not a big deal. There are only so many food items, I just thought it was funny

I think it's cute! The only thing really off I guess is that the cafe serves like cakes and pastries and tacos haha! But I mean, that's not a big deal. There are only so many food items, I just thought it was funny

LOL I know right?! I find it amusing every time I walk into this room. xD Reminds me of one of those buffets they have on cruiseships for example where they just serve anything and everything and it's all so good too. <3 And... Now I'm hungry.

I don't like the wallpaper and the walls are a little bare imo

You're right! :O What wall do you suggest? I tried the lovely wall but it also looks kind of meh. :/

Last edited:
LOL I know right?! I find it amusing every time I walk into this room. xD Reminds me of one of those buffets they have on cruiseships for example where they just serve anything and everything and it's all so good too. <3 And... Now I'm hungry.

You're right! :O What wall do you suggest? I tried the lovely wall but it also looks kind of meh. :/

im thinking maybe some qr one but it's quite hard to find nice ones D:

This room is really cute! You probably just have to replace the tacos, fish and chips and the japanese dish (forgot the name) later on, but aesthetically they look fine. They're better than having incomplete items on the table. I also think the wallpaper and flooring are too pink. That's just me though, and maybe put a few more wall items. Overall, it looks great! I like what you did especially the part where you put the kitchen items (sink, deluxe range, dessert case, etc.)

The only thing I notice at first glance is that the kitchen counter/sink colors are a different white than everything else in the room and so they kinda stand out more. I don't know how much that can be fixed though.

hmhmhm the new wallpaper is an improvement from the last o: but it kinda looks like something you would put in a bedroom? not a kitchen? but that's pretty nit picking. like the others said i would replace the tacos and hot meals with cakes and pastries because they look kinda out of place... :D also i think you could do a bit more with those carnations you just have lined up, and add a few more wall items.

Last edited:
hmhmhm the new wallpaper is an improvement from the last :eek: but it kinda looks like something you would put in a bedroom? not a kitchen? but that's pretty nit picking. like the others said i would replace the tacos and hot meals with cakes and pastries because they look kinda out of place... :D also i think you could do a bit more with those carnations you just have lined up, and add a few more wall items.

Yeah I'm afraid it's the only matching wallpaper in the game. :/ I've tried them all.
Hm, do you have any ideas what exactly to do with the roses? And any wall item suggestions?

Also, I don't really want to get rid of the ramen and pasta, those items are the only reason I made this room in the first place. So I'm a bit at loss what to do. I originally intended it to be a restaurant, the pastries and stuff are meant to be either afternoon-tea or dessert.

Um I think the cast register stands out to much there is a white cash register. I just think that color dosent look good with the theme of the room.

too much pink maybe try replacing the floor with some light brown wood or white wood floors. anything but more pink

1) I'd hang a couple wall flowerpots here and there

2) I think the three roses on the top left corner could be replaced with carnations (since imo they look better as objects in a room) or even morning glories (customised in red), but mostly I think they should be placed on top of something. Get an extra white table or a counter or something and plop 'em there :)

3) This is just a bit of a pet-peeve of mine, but I think the floor doesn't contrast enough with the colour of the furniture. Although I'm aware that it's the only pink floor of the game... how about trying to turn off or on certain lights? Different lighting can significantly change the intensity of certain colours and the overall feel of a room.

Other than that, this is really a lovely and well constructed room, well done! :)

Last edited:
I'd maybe change the roses for a different flower, the pot they're in doesn't reall fit. I'm not sure what flowers would be better, though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Carnations would probably look very nice!
56e291393ccc886e2fe0975edd4afe69.jpg

I really like it! I feel like you could add some artwork or something in there though, but that's just me c:

Back