• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

First Time on Any Forum

Theo_Theresa

Just a Mess
Bells
Hello all, my name is Theo. I made an account on here a while ago and I'm not sure what compelled me to, but here I am, my first time posting on any forum as a person with a ton of anxiety :lemon: but the people here all seem nice so why not I guess. I started playing Animal Crossing as a kid on the gamecube, and didn't play again until New Leaf, which I got for my birthday in 2015. I play it every day, though my town doesn't quite look like it since I lost my game for a while, and later lost my entire 3ds for even longer. I love the game and it helps calm me down and distract me from my anxiety and depression. I guess I joined to have other people to trade with, visit, check stalk market prices, and all that fun stuff, but I've also just been really nervous to actually seek out anyone. So I'm hoping there are others like me who just want a casual friend without a lot of pressure.
This is all really rambly haha but hopefully I got my point across. I'm terrible at introductions
Whoever you are, thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day :blush:

Welcome! I've never come across someone who isn't super nice on here so I doubt you have anything to worry about! I hope you enjoy posting here, if you ever need anything please feel free to message me! :D

Back