Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Do you guys think Hawaii is truly a U.S. state?

Think about it: Hawaii is not connected to the U.S. in any way(Alaska is part of North America at least), it used to be a kingdom with its own monarchy, language, and culture, and the way we annexed it is pretty horrible.

I know Hawaii is a state legally, but is it one spiritually?

i think Hawaii deserves to be its own place and not apart of america

I used to live there. It isn't very patriotic if that's what you mean. I kind of want to move back now for that not-quite-American atmosphere.

I've never been there, but I have a few friends who moved there and a few from there. I would say spiritually it is a state. Kinda the distant relative but a relative nonetheless.

lmao is it a state or not? of course it is. moana is not based on true events its not some fantasy world its just an island like cuba or haiti that just so happened to want to be a state. lol read a book

lmao is it a state or not? of course it is. moana is not based on true events its not some fantasy world its just an island like cuba or haiti that just so happened to want to be a state. lol read a book

I never saw moana

- - - Post Merge - - -

And did Hawaii vote to be a state? Yeah but after all the natives were pretty much unwelcomed in their own homeland, the lands were torn for the fruit business, and pretty much all the white business men and military took place. It's people originally didn't want to be taken over, but Sandford Dole pretty much took the land over as it was a huge cash cow. When America came Hawaii, it was pretty much impossible for a small kingdom to fight a huge world power. And it's a lot better to have been a state then to in the awkward U.S. territory status like other islands are. I'm not saying it isn't a state, but it should have never been one

Legally yeah it's a state, but I still see it as it's own entity. Wish it wasn't so tourist trappy, I hope to go someday and it'd be nice to see the untouched parts, not the parts they try to sell.

what the hell kind of question is this?
Yeah. I thought I was gonna give my honest opinion on how its a cool place to live because its a rabid free zone. But since its filled with poisonous creatures, I changed my mind on visiting there. Not about how its a state or not. Reminds me of this Donald Trump stuff!

If Hawaii weren't a U.S. state, then Obama wouldn't have been able to become president.

Last edited:

What the hell does Moana have to do with Hawaii being a state? You seem to be the only one who needs to read a book here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk what political event has sparked you americans to **** on hawaii, so i was about to come here all like "whats wrong with hawaii man ??" but then i realised it's just a random thread.

hawaii deserves to be a separate place tbh, 2cool4northamerica. but legally yes, it's a state. so yes, it's a state.

Last edited:
did Hawaii vote to be a state?

of course they did, what do you think we just found the island and stuck an american flag on it and called it ours? no that only happened to the mainland lmao

If Hawaii weren't a U.S. state, then Obama wouldn't have been able to become president.

good find here, i think this was the point of this thread

Last edited:
What the hell does Moana have to do with Hawaii being a state? You seem to be the only one who needs to read a book here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

idk what political event has sparked you americans to **** on hawaii, so i was about to come here all like "whats wrong with hawaii man ??" but then i realised it's just a random thread.

hawaii deserves to be a separate place tbh, 2cool4northamerica. but legally yes, it's a state. so yes, it's a state.

did the Welsh or the Scots ever vote to be British?

did the Welsh or the Scots ever vote to be British?

**** idk man. Thing is you can drive to both of em. I always just assumed that they voted to be recognised as countries. Britain was always a bit of a *******, that's why America doesn't like us.

EDIT: No, we didn't. We (Wales) were always a part of the UK, never officially a "kingdom" in title. And Scotland joined us in the 16th Century. I didn't take Medievalist history ok.

The Kingdom of Ireland came in in 1800.

Last edited:
Back