Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
So I have a Darkrai that is shiny...
But is it hacked?
I can't see the IV's as I haven't reached the Battle Tree yet.
It's in a Dream Ball and it's nature is Timid...

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is Pokemon Moon.
The Darkrai can be stored into Pokemon Bank. Also, it came from my Omega Ruby save file.

Last edited:
I'm a hacker myself. Shiny Darkrais are possible to obtain legitimately, so without more information I'd have to say it's legitimate.

It's hacked. The Dream Ball is really all you need in order to be able to tell. There was only one point in the game's history when you were able to obtain a legitimate shiny Darkrai, and that was the Member Card event back in Platinum. The Dream Ball didn't exist until the generation that came out after Platinum.

Hacked or not, if it passes through the checks when trading I would still like to buy from you....have you tested it out online?

Hacked or not, if it passes through the checks when trading I would still like to buy from you....have you tested it out online?
Err... not yet.
I really don't due to wanting to do online after I defeat Hapu in Poni Island. That way I might not have any problems with this.
All I know is that it says.
(Seems to have traveled across Time and Space to reach you from the Hoenn Region.)

Back