• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Looking for people to play with!

opalskiies

kid cat best cat
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
White Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Pavé
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
I'm looking for new people to play with!

My gamepad broke last August but yesterday I finally got my new (to me) gamepad, so I played about 6 hours last night lmao. I'm still kiiiiinda rusty, though. I'd be 100% willing to join any teams and whatever. I'm cool to play any mode EXCEPT SPLAT ZONES.

NO SPLAT ZONES THANKS.

if anyone wants to play, hit me up :^) i may consider being ok using voice chat during it.......

I immensely agree with no splat zones, not a fan.

Depends on your timezone, but I'd be keen to play with you c:

Well I love splat zone <3 was my first rank battle and wins most of the times but hey I can play others and won't complain though my least it's rainmaker
I'm also est but play mostly between 10pm to 12am est
If your up for it :)

Also I have a discord server for people to play splatoon if you wanna join you can ask me and IL give you the code

Well I love splat zone <3 was my first rank battle and wins most of the times but hey I can play others and won't complain though my least it's rainmaker
I'm also est but play mostly between 10pm to 12am est
If your up for it :)

Also I have a discord server for people to play splatoon if you wanna join you can ask me and IL give you the code

That's funny because Rainmaker is actually my fave, oops :'^) I'd totally do Splatzones if others wanted to, but I just. Don't like it. It easily makes me salty more than the others :'^)

I mostly play like the exact opposite times lol I can't play much at night because my room is right next to my grandparents and I "am too loud" when I play lol

I'd love to join your discord :^)

EST could work, just depends on what times you usually play. Why does my timezone have to be so awkward for others...

You can add me anyways if you want c:

Back