Your favourite villager house interiors?

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Nature Nuts 🐿️
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
Let's face it.. A lot of the villager house interiors are so weird looking and random. But there are some that nails it. My favourites are Diana's, Erik's, and Ankha's. They all seem so well put together and go well with the residents living in them! What are your favourite house interiors? :)

MtvxmqK - Imgur.jpg
I'm not sure what a hippo has to do with a dentist's office but I've always liked Bertha's house.

pyJlzF4.jpg
I like Ursala's garden/flower shop theme .I think it looks better than Leif's shop.

Diana, Skye, Shep, and pretty much every sanrio villager.

flurry's house is super cute! it's totally how i would design a room. i love the royal and princess pieces she has and the combination of her flooring and wallpaper. also her tiny kitchen area! but i'm sure there are a ton of cute interiors i haven't seen yet.

Erik is probably my favorite of all. I also like Molly, Diana, Vivian, Julian, June, Maddie and Ellie's coffee shop-themed interior. And yes, Ursala inspired me to make a flower shop of my own :)

I don't remember house interiors very well, but out of the villagers I have I like Skye and Anchovy. Skye has really nice blends of blue and white, and Anchovy has pinball machines and pool tables. Pretty dang nice imo.

i love really put together modern ones, like zell's or nan's

latest

latest

one's like coco's scare me tho lmfao

latest

The first one that came to mind was Erik's, as others have mentioned. I've always loved going and actually spending a little time there. I also really like Doc's house; it's a kind of weird school theme I guess, but I think it's fun; I like opening the locker and sitting and playing the piano.

I also love Erik's! Melba's is really cute to me too. I've replaced a few of her pieces with the green set which matches her walls really well.

I really love Merengue's original house setup. As suits a Normal-type villager who looks like a strawberry shortcake, her house feels like the perfect place to curl up with a bakery treat and a good book.

Marshal's is great!
Rosie's is good as well.
Molly's is my favorite overall though, I feel nostalgic in there with the furniture and music. :)

I just really love Diana's. She's one of my fav villagers anyway and in my original town she came through the campsite so I had literally no idea what her house was going to be like till she actually moved in. It's practically perfect.

Back