• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Which Octopus-Species Villager Do You like the Best?

nSound

♥Mush♥
Bells
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Personally, I like Zucker. His outfit is so cute, and he has a good personality (lazy which is one of my favorite types.) I'm not a big fan of cranky types, and I sometimes like certain jock types (Like Rudy or Sterling). If there was a smug octopus I would definitely put that for number 1 octopus, but for now I think Zucker is my favorite.

(Here are the octopus villagers: Inkwell, Marina, Octavian, Zucker)

Marina. I like her design particularly having this little bow at the back of her head.

Octavian
He Look from Zelda octopus and also a bit like the octarian of splatoon
Plus he was the first octopus <3
He might look all cranky but he full of sweetness

Zucker, because he has a cute personality and he resembles takoyaki. I would love to have him in my town one day!

Zucker, I just have always loved him, I also love takoyaki so that's a given. I like his house theme and everything too so that's a plus as well. I also agree that if there was a Smug they'd be my fave. I hope they put out a few more of this species in the next game, I like how they don't have the same appendages that ALL the other's villagers have and I'm hoping that open's the door to more interesting species in the future.

Marina and Inkwell are my favorite. :)
Marina is more preferable though. :p

Zucker. Lazy's my favorite personality to begin with, and I really like his design too- little food octopus.. He's based off of takoyaki, isn't he?

you can't convince me that Octavian isn't actually an alien invader that was going to conquer and/or destroy the planet before deciding to just chill out and make it is home

basically, he's the Vegeta of Animal Crossing. so automatic best based on that

also, Marina is the alien princess (possibly of another faction), and Zucker is an ordinary citizen of their planet that likes to partake in festivals

Marina and Octavian though I wouldn't want them in my town now, they used to be in my previous town and they were a treat.
I also had Zucker who was my favourite at the time. I like his design however I got extremely bored of him and ended up letting him go. I love how the octopuses waddle around but I'm not into them anymore, they're all nice but definitely not priorities of mine.
I don't like Inkwell because he is boring and plain. I don't like his face or colour.

Last edited:
WzxpP6y.jpg
Octavian is probably my favorite octopus but Marina is right behind him(just like the screenshot).I gave Octavian the HHA jacket for his birthday and then Marina,Charlise and Nan were all wearing it shortly thereafter.They look like a pair of octopus realtors.

I like Marina the most, then probably Zucker or Octavian second. I kinda feel bad that Inkwell is so unpopular, but he's still my least favorite. :(

Marina is the cutest and I like her very much. Zucker is also fine but I wouldn't like to have the other two in my town.

Back