Redd or Nook

Tom Nook is and always has been adorable. I like Crazy Redd (although he's like the villain of the AC series) but I much prefer Tom Nook because he runs a decent shop and helps you expand your house -- although for a hefty fee.

Nook, they can both be as corrupt as eachother but given some backstory he isn't as bad people make him out to be. He's got to make money somehow but he doesn't do it with immoral methods unlike Redd, by selling counterfeit art from time to time. There's just always been something off about Redd as a character even before the whole black market thing. The fact that he calls you cousin as if you're a good friend to him almost immediately, is very off-putting for him as a character. With Nook, he makes it clear that he means business, and he doesn't try to hide his true intentions.

Nook is sweet but I can't help but to get frustrated at times due to the debt he traps you in ha ha. I guess I'd say Redd, but that's because I've never been scammed by him personally. (I use Google oops :s)

tom nook definitely
+ raccoons are my fav animals so he was gonna win either way in my book but i also like tom's attitude and how annoying he used to be lol

Crazy Redd all the way. First of all, dude is a mainstay of summertime, selling them fortune cookies at his festive shack during the fireworks show.

secondly, yeah he seels some fake art, but he sells some real art too-- i mean i got the Mona Lisa from him for a mere 300 bells!!

at least you know straight up that Redd is shady. but aint nothing you can do about Tpm Nook the Crook, and his outrageous fees, you don't even have the chance to negotiate a fair deal!! plus he slips in during the night while youre sleeping with his weasely frined Lyle, they creepy

Nook gives you an interest-free home loan to be paid off at your leisure. You can even opt to just... not pay it off. Your house won't expand if you don't, but the option is still there, and you won't get in any kind of trouble. Nook is a pretty chill guy, all things considered.

Definitively Tom Nook. I never saw him as the evil greedy loan shark everyone pictures him as. He puts his business first, but it's pretty clear he has a good heart.
Also, I bet he's extremely cuddly. I wanna hug him.

Last edited:
Back