• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Redd or Nook

Ichiban

enjoying the free entertainment while i wait for t
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Chinese Dragon Head
Chinese Dragon Tail
Night Sky Scenery
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Moon Ball
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
So, who do you prefer, Crazy Redd or Tom Nook?
Personally, i like Redd, because he reminds me of one of my uncles, but Tom is a tanuki, and i can't deny that Timmy and Tommy are adorable, it's a hard choice for me in the end.

I like Tom nook better because Redd is creepy and he always sells fake paintings. I have to go with Tom Nook because He is so cute.

I like Tom Nook. He buys coffee for everyone on main street, he donates to charity, and he even checks up on Timmy and Tommy. Also, Redd is kind of boring. Please tell me something about Redd I didn't know.

Yeah, redd is bland, but i just can't bring myself to hate the guy, while nook owns my life :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey, maybe in the next animal crossing we'll meet redds nephews/nieces

I much prefer Tom Nook. I think he's a very underrated character due to all of those lame theories surrounding him. I also really like his appearance (especially in the winter part of the movie). As for Redd, I don't really care for him and I'm not a fan of his appearance (except in the movie).

I don't hate Tom Nook, but I have a soft spot for Redd. He makes me laugh. I like his slant-line eyes. I've grown to resent him less after playing the game for long enough that I can actually recognize most of the fake art.

I prefer Redd. They're both bland characters but I just like something about him.

I prefer Nook, I hated the password mechanic for Redd from Wild World, if that wasn't a thing I probably would've picked Redd.

I definitely like Tom Nook better!! Redd is a weird character. I've never liked him in any Animal Crossing games that I've played!

Well...
Redd is a cooler animal, that i've always liked, and his personality really pops (he's sly... funny etc) BUT he sells really expensive cheap art
Tom Nook is a cool animal, but idk its just plain to me now, and he seems like your average joe guy (minus his gold-digger-ness) xD but his shop has more variety for sure.

Wow, thought this thread was dead lol. This was the first thread i made on TBT.

Both are awful. xD I guess I prefer Crazy Redd because he doesn't trap you in debt.

Redd. He's so sketchy and it makes me wanna know more about him! Nook is greedy down to the last penny in his register.

Tom Nook! I use to hate him in CF but now that he's so involved in the NL game I grew fond of him :p
Crazy Redd is so cruel especially to our poor villagers who constantly get scammed out of their bells to buy fake art from him

Nook. He looks so cute in his little jacket. Also, while he takes all my money I know that I'm getting something in return. Redd has no problem sacmming people out of bells.

Back