Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
So I am thinking of doing either a Beauty and the Beast theme or a Brave themed town. I have several ideas for both and just can't decide which route to go! I have paths but can easily switch out the qr to change them up either way. I just can't decide! Anyone have any ideas for either theme and help me pick which direction to go? Thanks :)

Both ideas are great!! But I will like to look forward for a Beauty and the beast theme (besides the movie is nearly comming so it fits lol) can imagine the house decorations and little details/clues on the town

Last edited:
think it depends on the direction you wanna go with the town! i'm not a huge fan of b&tb but i think a town idea for that has a lot of potential, because you could do half beasty type villagers in a more foresty part of the map and half beauty type villagers in a more towny part of the map, yunno. beast/forest types could be roscoe, wolfgang, coco, elvis. some beauty/town types could be beardo, colton, fauna, gala and i agree that the house details could be super cute, especially since the w.a. items update or characters like chai and tia.

but, if you wanted to do brave, you could do more of mystical forest adventure type town - which i find really compelling! if you focus on the adventure bit it could be really unique and interesting, picking up tools as you go, maze bits, hidden treasures, bears guarding the entrance to stone henge in a forest, signs lined up like archery targets in a section, log seats beside like the throwing competition, the houses like the castle/witches work cabin w rooms to match, etc. some unique villagers you could put in there might be clay, drago, grizzly, groucho, rory. you could set it during firefly season and give the dreamers hero's boots w an embroidered dress maybe :')

overall two cool ideas that you could expand on in a lot of ways!

Beauty and the Beast is my vote! You could make a gorgeous house with a dining hall, the entire village could have Fairy Tale stuff set up, and on top of having a villager like Tia, you could have some gorgeous and then some ugly villagers.

Oh, and Gyroids. Gyroids EVERYWHERE.

These are some great ideas!! I love it. My town is already moving towards a French country sort of theme so b&tb would fit in well. But then my daughter and I watched Brave today so I got inspired! I could literally have 4 different towns because I have so many ideas but I barely have enough time to keep up with one haha. I am not a fan of any big bear villagers, just cubs.. so my idea for Brave was to get all blue (or at least a few) villagers and they would be the whisps. �� I have a lot more ideas for a b&tb house though!!

Last edited:
Back