Selling 99% Original Muffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (205) +
YM0Xsu9.jpg

Muffy the Uchi Sheep is in boxes ready to go to a new home!
She is 99% Original (house & clothes are original, catchphrase is unoriginal).
Looking for either: TBT or IGB or hybrids or jacob ladders.
Please make an offer if interested.

Please have your void cleared. Thank you!​

I would LOVE that lovely sheep, I can breed just about any hybrid (minus black and gold roses) but if I need to toss an offer I could do 5 mill igb or 40tbt or both and I can go higher if need be.

I would LOVE that lovely sheep, I can breed just about any hybrid (minus black and gold roses) but if I need to toss an offer I could do 5 mill igb or 40tbt or both and I can go higher if need be.

5 mil sounds fine to me. Are you available to pick her up now? :)

I actually am working on clearing my void so you don't get a nasty little frog I kicked out. shouldn't take more than a couple minutes. sorry >x<

I actually am working on clearing my void so you don't get a nasty little frog I kicked out. shouldn't take more than a couple minutes. sorry >x<

Okay, no worries! Let me know when you're ready. I'll add your FC in the meantime. :)

Okay! void is clear and I am set to come over would you like me to just do trips from the post office and drop them or retail method?

Okay! void is clear and I am set to come over would you like me to just do trips from the post office and drop them or retail method?

Okay then, drop method sounds fine to me. I will open gates to Palacio. Please make sure to walk. I'll lead you to her house afterward. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Muffy has been adopted. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back