• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 99% Original Muffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicha

She’s like warm days, sunshine, honey & love.
Bells
Switch
1640-7966-6110
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Pansy
Star Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (205) +
YM0Xsu9.jpg

Muffy the Uchi Sheep is in boxes ready to go to a new home!
She is 99% Original (house & clothes are original, catchphrase is unoriginal).
Looking for either: TBT or IGB or hybrids or jacob ladders.
Please make an offer if interested.

Please have your void cleared. Thank you!​

I would LOVE that lovely sheep, I can breed just about any hybrid (minus black and gold roses) but if I need to toss an offer I could do 5 mill igb or 40tbt or both and I can go higher if need be.

I would LOVE that lovely sheep, I can breed just about any hybrid (minus black and gold roses) but if I need to toss an offer I could do 5 mill igb or 40tbt or both and I can go higher if need be.

5 mil sounds fine to me. Are you available to pick her up now? :)

I actually am working on clearing my void so you don't get a nasty little frog I kicked out. shouldn't take more than a couple minutes. sorry >x<

I actually am working on clearing my void so you don't get a nasty little frog I kicked out. shouldn't take more than a couple minutes. sorry >x<

Okay, no worries! Let me know when you're ready. I'll add your FC in the meantime. :)

Okay! void is clear and I am set to come over would you like me to just do trips from the post office and drop them or retail method?

Okay! void is clear and I am set to come over would you like me to just do trips from the post office and drop them or retail method?

Okay then, drop method sounds fine to me. I will open gates to Palacio. Please make sure to walk. I'll lead you to her house afterward. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Muffy has been adopted. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back