Coffee Mini-Game?

It's such a fun little feature, I just finished playing it. I share similar coffee preferences to Rory and Erik, which is nice.

I enjoy noting down animals' preferences on my own as I go, using the DSs 'game notes' app thing. Was ironic when I got Chrissys order perfect and she said 'are you taking notes on me?'. Umm, actually... XD

Annoying though how quickly the animals start requesting 'the usual' when half of them have never told you ANYTHING about their preferences before. I wish the game kept track of who told you what.

I cheat and use an Animal Crossing app or Thonky for the mini-game, to be honest. It was fine at first. All regular villagers will always match their milk and sugar amounts (none, a little, a medium amount, or a lot) so if they tell you "one sugar" you know only to add a little milk... But NPCs don't do that, and as mentioned above, once you get to a certain level, you get some jerkbutts you've never seen before asking for the usual when you don't know who they are or what they like.

It takes time for me to get the coffee items and the brewstoids since I always try to guess or answer them from what I could remember haha. Writing them down is a good idea though. I'm just lazy. Thankfully, I've completed the items now.

I was terrible at it until I found the guides lol, but it was fun trying to figure out who liked what. I just could never remember anything about anyone ;-;

But I do like the rewards from them over time.

I didn't really need guides, and because of that it took quite a bit of time to figure out my villagers' favorite coffee. XD I guess it was worth it because the satisfaction of seeing them complimenting me is worth it. So I guess if you're pretty bored you could try it out.

Also if you like that minigame, try these 2! You can try them on the Wii U console and New Nintendo 3DS XL (These are both furniture you put in your house.)

You can play Desert Island Escape, and a Puzzle Game ( Forgot the name!).

I cheat, I have short term memory loss so there's no way I could remember, I haven't unlocked it yet on my most recent town, I just unlocked the to-go coffee, but once I do i am going to try to do it each day and get all the stuff.

Back