• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Visits!

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
I'm rather bored and have a few hours to kill so I was wondering if anybody had a DA that is craving some visits!

I'll visit and write a tidbit about my time there, just post your DA's below!

You can visit my dream town, please
My toen still not complete waiting on some pwp to be requested and still need to get some dream villagers, thank you very much
Oh and also looking to collect more hybrids ☺️

Last edited:
Visit mine if you'd like, it's in my sig
Most things are complete, but some of the rooms are not finished

You can visit my dream town, please
My toen still not complete waiting on some pwp to be requested and still need to get some dream villagers, thank you very much
Oh and also looking to collect more hybrids ☺️

What a lovely town! I really like your paths and aquaduct/rivers. Also your home is rather lavish! Good use of sets. I laughed when you had your DS by the toilet. XD best place for gaming!

Visit mine if you'd like, it's in my sig
Most things are complete, but some of the rooms are not finished

Wow! So cute! I love all the flowers designs. I chose the rainbow outfit and your mermaid house is way too cute! I especially love the island shop. And I loved the banana pancakes in the cafe. Lots of beautiful PWPs!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you want to visit my town the DA is 7B00-0017-FA4C

I live that your time is set during the aurora it's sooo pretty! I love your spooky mansion, I never knew crickets had a cool cage like that! I also really loved your graveyard! Very neat town!

My DA is in my description, I hope you enjoy my town! :)

Hi! My town is a big work-in-progress but I'd love some feedback on how it looks to others. Thanks!

DA: 4C00-003F-91E3
Town: Rainier

Hi. I have some in my signature. I'm not sure if you've seen all of them. You could choose one, if you like. Thanks so much.

Hi. I have some in my signature. I'm not sure if you've seen all of them. You could choose one, if you like. Thanks so much.

I have for sure visited 4 of your dream towns because I remember how superb they all were! I don't believe I've visited cherish though so I definitely will!

When I get a bit more time I'll visit some more of these!

Back