Old Eggs
Purple Violet
Flea
Tasty Cake
Yellow Violet
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I was just wondering about your opinions on the snow in New Leaf? Personally I get quite excited for it each year but then come January I want it to go already!! I feel it stays for way too long like all the way through February too! It makes landscaping my town so much harder as it just makes everything such as paths look bland and off.

I feel the same way. At first I'm excited, but it gets boring to look at real quick. I wish it only stayed until early January.. Or it only periodically snows once it hits January but it melts after a few days until it snows again.

I feel the same way. At first I'm excited, but it gets boring to look at real quick. I wish it only stayed until early January.. Or it only periodically snows once it hits January but it melts after a few days until it snows again.

Yeah I like the idea of it being periodically! Like stays for a the day after it snows and then melts until it snows again.

snow is good snow is great

replace summer with snow

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah I like the idea of it being periodically! Like stays for a the day after it snows and then melts until it snows again.

make it realistic, and only have it melt halfway

then everything is all icy and awful

I wish you could carry a snowball and throw it at villagers. Maybe have a snowball fight :)

Last edited:
I really like the snow when it first starts to fall!

But then come Jan/Feb im getting a bit sick off it and want to see my grass. XD

Roll on march!

At first I was like yay snow.. then Jan has hit and Feb and i'm so tired of it D:

It's mad to think that each season has 3 months each when winter/snow feels like it lasts a year D: literally do not landscape my town through this period ahha.

I agree with almost everyone here... it's exciting at first but then quickly gets old. I want the grass back!

Love it at the beginning, hate it at the end. I am SICK of the snow right now.

Same as most people here, but after a while it just looks bland and I'm ready for cicadas again.

It was exciting for me to see it snow my town, since I don't get snow in my area. I got all prepared for winter in my town, got wintry paths and everything, but now, I'm just ready for spring to come! Just 2 more weeks til fresh green grass! ^^

It was exciting for me to see it snow my town, since I don't get snow in my area. I got all prepared for winter in my town, got wintry paths and everything, but now, I'm just ready for spring to come! Just 2 more weeks til fresh green grass! ^^

Yay! Super excited for spring in real life too!

I don't really like the snow at all, I tend to stop playing during the winter months because of it.

I used to love it but it's so boring after a while, doesn't make my town look great either because I'm using dirt paths.

Back