Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
So i'm trying my best to make a city themed town and i'm starting to get stuck on the PWPs that I should have in it. So far i've placed the zen lantern, the picnic blanket (for a kinda quiet park area), the tower, the modern benches, the modern bridges and the lighthouse. I might get rid of the lighthouse though and replace it with something else, however I don't know what i'd replace it with, if i'm honest as it's on a cliff area.

In conclusion, what PWPs should I use for it? and how should I go about landscaping it? I'm thinking of using mostly fruit trees and regular trees with almost no cedars, but ideas would be appreciated! :)

Bus stop, video screen, traffic signal, wind turbine, solar panel or any other pwps that looks modern.

Illuminated pwps could also work very well. Making street paths gives it a good touch. Also, making all player houses the modern square houses.
Here are some modern dream towns:
Honmei: 4F00-0024-C703
Wasser: 4E00-0017-3E5D
Sol: 5F00-001A-86DC

Metal benches and stuff like that are good. I think the robot looking villagers like sprocket and ribbot would work well with the town.

Modern theme'd PWPs are yar friend here if yar goin' for a deep urban look.
Avoid Modern if ya want yars a bit more on the rustic side.

I'd do Modern Town Hall, Modern Train Station, Modern Player Houses, Tower PWP (lowers town rating a lot somehow), Bus Stop PWP, Wind Turbine PWP, Modern Bench PWP, Modern Streetlight PWP, Modern Clock PWP (lights up for a few seconds every hour), road and sidewalk paths and modern looking villagers.

Back