• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling 👩🏻*🎨🌺ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR MAYORSCAPES 🌺👩🏻*🎨 LOOKING FOR ANIMATION HELP

Would you be able to make me one eventually, with Marshal, Diana, Fauna, and Maddie? Didn't want to post a reference unless you agreed!
Sure, Hun ... ❤ ... I will add you to my list ... and then I will close for accepting requests until I am caught up :rolleyes:
I am loving this but it's tiring! I'm old and I'm slow! Lol

Of7i6uX.gif

Here is your finished mayorscape KaydeeKrunk ❤

I hope you like Mayor Aerin ... and the nod to your theme for Salem with the pumpkins, etc! Oh ... and I chose Scoot for the fourth villager ❤
I spent over two days on your art, so now I am very tired :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Penn, it's so purdy! ^_^
If And if you need to take a break, please do so! :)
Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Hun ... I have been sick (on 2nd round of antibiotics)
But have been slowly working on these art requests ...❤

Here is your Mayorscape ... I hope you like it :blush:

2ewcjn9.jpg

That. Is. So. Amazing. I want my mayor to have the same appearance as she has in that other picture you drew, please! :)

Last edited:
Bump for Pennifer!!

Last edited:
OHHH MY GOSH PENNN

IT'S AMAZING!!! TYSM!!!! :) sending your tbt RIGHT now!

the details on Korra's face are absolutely beautiful!

Back