Selling 👩🏻*🎨🌺ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR MAYORSCAPES 🌺👩🏻*🎨 LOOKING FOR ANIMATION HELP

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Pear 🍐
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
👩🏻*🎨🌺ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR MAYORSCAPES 🌺👩🏻*🎨 LOOKING FOR ANIMATION HELP

I thought I might try a new thing ... Mayorscapes ... your Mayor with up to four villagers.

I am adding a request for help to this existing thread (instead of making a new one) :rolleyes:
I would love some help with animation ... Will pay for it, of course ... I have some art of my Precious Lulu (whose health is steadily declining *cry* )
I would like to have the following if at all possible ... hearts beating ... eye brows lifting ... eye winking ... tail wagging ... all just ideas ... any input would be greatly appreciated ❤❤❤

Here is my art of Lulu:

k33lau.jpg

2q2jpya.jpg

Post here or pm me ... will love to hear any thoughts or ideas! Maybe it's not possible, but I am hopeful!
THANK YOU Jint ❤❤❤
or4784.gif

Will accept Mayorscape requests again ....
Reference:
Art for Kiwikenobi (a gift for an extremely generous person) ❤
I will only agree to requests that I feel comfortable with, so not first come first served.

Kiwikenobi's Mayor is wearing Papyrus inspired clothing she designed, and four of her fave villagers, Wolf Link, Clay, Marshall and Lolly.

yqK2WYI.jpg

Due to the labour intensive effort and heart investment I am charging 200 TBTs :rolleyes:
I don't need an order form ... just good picture references if I agree to do your request.

If it proves to be a bad idea, I will just close this thread

Postscript:
Looks like I will be busy doing these for a while anyway ... I wasn't sure :rolleyes:

Pending requests: n/a

Thanks for looking ❤

kQ40153.gif

Oops ... wanted to add credit to Chessie16 for my winking Pen

Last edited:
OOooh this is a cute idea!!! I'll def subscribe and may come back later.
I can't wait to see what you do for other people though! SO PRECIOUS.

Woah, Penn! This is great! Good luck!
if you ever accept items let me know, I'll give you 100.

Ahhh this is really adorable!! I really love how they all look in your style. I know I keep repeating this like a broken radio but your style is so charming haha :blush:

Could you consider my mayor? Here are her refs: http://sta.sh/2ua2z9w2w6y
My villagers are Anicotti, Colton, Phoebe, Felicity, Papi, Francine, Marshal, Sterling, Fang, and Pekoe. Any of them would be fine!

Thank you for your consideration ♥

I'll be following this. whenever I get more tbt I'll be back :D

Ahhh this is really adorable!! I really love how they all look in your style. I know I keep repeating this like a broken radio but your style is so charming haha :blush:

Could you consider my mayor? Here are her refs: http://sta.sh/2ua2z9w2w6y
My villagers are Anicotti, Colton, Phoebe, Felicity, Papi, Francine, Marshal, Sterling, Fang, and Pekoe. Any of them would be fine!

Thank you for your consideration ♥
Awww, Laudine ❤ ... you are so sweet! Thank you for the sweet compliment ... I'm blushing! :blush:
I would love to do a mayorscape for you! ... I couldn't open your Mayor ref though ... I don't have a DeviantArt account :(
Maybe you could send a different pic?

Just stating the truth ;) Seriously though, your art always makes me smile, I love looking at them!

Eee thank you, I'd be honoured to get more art from you!! Oops sorry about the refs, does this link work for you? https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0BwgQagwdouP8NlR2TWlJRzMxZWc

If not, I've put several in-game screenshots below:
rAwxBY8.jpg

GlLkaLC.jpg

elHvnpV.jpg
She can be drawn wearing either the small crown or flashy hairpin, whichever is easier :blush:

Just stating the truth ;) Seriously though, your art always makes me smile, I love looking at them!

Eee thank you, I'd be honoured to get more art from you!! Oops sorry about the refs, does this link work for you? https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0BwgQagwdouP8NlR2TWlJRzMxZWc

If not, I've put several in-game screenshots below:
rAwxBY8.jpg

GlLkaLC.jpg

elHvnpV.jpg
She can be drawn wearing either the small crown or flashy hairpin, whichever is easier :blush:
Blushing again :blush: ... the feeling is mutual! Your art is truly awesome!!!
Yep, this is perfect for references! I will get started .... eeeeps ... I'm nervous ... :rolleyes:

Oh, wow, I'm so honored! Thank you for drawing my mayor and my villagers! This is a wonderful surprise! ^_^

Oh, wow, I'm so honored! Thank you for drawing my mayor and my villagers! This is a wonderful surprise! ^_^

You are very welcome! I have been to Zodell many times and it was fun to draw for you!
❤❤❤

Here is your finished Mayorscape, Laudine ... I hope you like it!
I'm having a bit of trouble uploading images, so I hope this works ... eeps :rolleyes:

0fqnq0J.jpg

Eeee I LOVE it!!! My mayor looks so pretty in your style... and I love the villagers you picked! They're my besties in my town, especially Anicotti ♥ I just want to hug her all day haha!

I've just sent the bells, plus some extra :rolleyes:

Do you mind if I use the picture as my signature? :blush:

Eeee I LOVE it!!! My mayor looks so pretty in your style... and I love the villagers you picked! They're my besties in my town, especially Anicotti ♥ I just want to hug her all day haha!

I've just sent the bells, plus some extra :rolleyes:

Do you mind if I use the picture as my signature? :blush:
Oh, Laudine! Thank you sooo much for your generous over payment!! ❤
I am so glad you like the art and I would be honoured if you use it in your signature ... it is yours to do with as you like:blush:
I have never drawn Anicotti, or Colton or Papi before! Lol ... the horses were a bit of a challenge!
I didn't get all the dress details right, but I tried! I'm glad you like your Mayor too!
*sigh* ... now I can relax
4844.gif

What a cute idea! Can you please draw my mayor with Apollo, Ozzie, and Julian? I know you said you could draw up to four villagers, but I only want those three. Here are some refs of my mayor:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1359

Thanks for considering! c:

I will work on a mayorscape for you next, Hun ... I have an idea brewing :rolleyes:

Prelim sketch is done ... working on completing now ... l love your Mayor and characters, but they do present a challenge :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Wow cool. I want mine done. But, is it female mayors only? And can I put in my town name? I'm confused because nobody's putting in their town name, thanks.

Wow cool. I want mine done. But, is it female mayors only? And can I put in my town name? I'm confused because nobody's putting in their town name, thanks.
Re Questions: ... I do male Mayors also ... and yes, the town name is info I need ... I already knew the town name of some, and amye.miller town is Amyville
You are welcome to put in a request ... just a reminder though ... as per my OP I am not accepting all requests, an not necessarily in the order requested ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

What a cute idea! Can you please draw my mayor with Apollo, Ozzie, and Julian? I know you said you could draw up to four villagers, but I only want those three. Here are some refs of my mayor:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1359

Thanks for considering! c:

I will work on a mayorscape for you next, Hun ... I have an idea brewing :rolleyes:

Prelim sketch is done ... working on completing now ... l love your Mayor and characters, but they do present a challenge :rolleyes:

Re Questions: ... I do male Mayors also ... and yes, the town name is info I need ... I already knew the town name of some, and amye.miller town is Amyville
You are welcome to put in a request ... just a reminder though ... as per my OP I am not accepting all requests, an not necessarily in the order requested ❤
Alright then. My town name is Leafton. And the 4 villagers I want are Eugene, Raddle, Ketchup and Chrissy. Here is mayor Anthony:
HNI_0086.JPG

Should I pay you if i'm accepted?

Alright then. My town name is Leafton. And the 4 villagers I want are Eugene, Raddle, Ketchup and Chrissy. Here is mayor Anthony:

Should I pay you if i'm accepted?

Cute! I will possibly consider yours ... no ... payment is on completion ❤

Back