• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling 👩🏻*🎨🌺ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR MAYORSCAPES 🌺👩🏻*🎨 LOOKING FOR ANIMATION HELP

Here it is, Hun ❤

2q86fyu.jpg

-dies- PEEEENNNNNN!!! TOO CUTE, TOO CUTE!

OHHH MY GOSH PENNN

IT'S AMAZING!!! TYSM!!!! :) sending your tbt RIGHT now!

the details on Korra's face are absolutely beautiful!
Aw, thank you, Hun! ❤ so glad you like it! ... Hee Hee .. the squirrels are little weirdos (no offence, Static)
Thanks for the generous payment, Sweets!

Last edited:
I am love with Caroline's face. Her eyes and smile get me everytime :p

I am love with Caroline's face. Her eyes and smile get me everytime :p
Thank you for the lovely comments ... both you, and pinkcotton ❤ ... it is a real pleasure to draw for you! :blush:

It is now my desktop and will be printed out on a canvas soon next to my other fanart :D I'll take a picture of it next time Penn :D

This is not really a mayorscape, but it is an art gift for King Dorado (formerly King Dad) ... a real "prince of a guy" ... lol :rolleyes:

2wn7itv.jpg

Your drawings, especially the thing you just did for King Dad, remind me of older children's book illustrations. ; v;

Your drawings, especially the thing you just did for King Dad, remind me of older children's book illustrations. ; v;
Yes ... heh heh ... that would be because I'm old as dirt! Lol .... I've always loved Disney style animated art ... probably not the exact description, but I love the lines, colours, etc :blush:

Yes ... heh heh ... that would be because I'm old as dirt! Lol .... I've always loved Disney style animated art ... probably not the exact description, but I love the lines, colours, etc :blush:

Oh no I didn't mean that! I mean older than the ones coming out now and stuff (because the ones now are like super bright colors and stuff bc with technology now kids have even shorter attention spans lmao). Just that they look like they could have easily come from a children's book. I like them!

Oh no I didn't mean that! I mean older than the ones coming out now and stuff (because the ones now are like super bright colors and stuff bc with technology now kids have even shorter attention spans lmao). Just that they look like they could have easily come from a children's book. I like them!
Aw, thanks ... that is sweet of you to say ... I absolutely adore all the wonderful chibi styles, and anime and manga art with the wonderful shading and huge eyes, etc that some of the amazingly talented artists on here produce! ... I drool over them, but I can't draw them for love nor money! My style is basically glorified cartooning ... but I kinda am ok with that ❤

This is not really a mayorscape, but it is an art gift for King Dorado (formerly King Dad) ... a real "prince of a guy" ... lol :rolleyes:

2wn7itv.jpg

Just thought I would add in the pictures I used for reference to show the process:

34zy5bn.png

Last edited:
thank you for the mayor art, Penn! :D

wow, his stance, apparel, and the bridge and background details all perfectly match an ACNL scene!

thanks again, i love it!

thank you for the mayor art, Penn! :D

wow, his stance, apparel, and the bridge and background details all perfectly match an ACNL scene!

thanks again, i love it!

Awww ... sweet! I know we talked in private message, but I am glad you like your art! ❤ ... feel free to use it or not ... totally up to you :rolleyes:

Not sure where to post this, so putting it here ... a prelim sketch for you, esweeney of your two characters Korra and Bolin from the legend of Korra ... on your thread you requested adding Genji or Pekoe, but I just couldn't add them in ... so here are your characters ... holding hands ❤ ... they are kinda sweet, no?
We can come to an agreement privately as to cost if you like the art ... maybe you won't like it :blush: I sent you a PM
23sgnc8.jpg

Back