Selling 👩🏻*🎨🌺ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR MAYORSCAPES 🌺👩🏻*🎨 LOOKING FOR ANIMATION HELP

Bolin looks like a stud muffin : P <3
Haha ... here is the finished art of your 'stud muffin' ❤
Korra and Bolin

2py1e1l.jpg

Last edited:
Oh no! I hope Lulu stays healthy! :)
Aw, thanks, Hun ❤ ... Lulu is becoming increasingly more fragile ... she's an old lady now, and pretty blind all of a sudden ... she is very clingy and needy lately ... wants cookie treats every minute it seems ... lol ... she is losing weight and her backbone is getting more pronounced ... she's 13, going to be 14 this summer, so that's pretty old for a small dog, although Dachshunds can live up to 17 yrs ... somehow, I don't think my precious girl will make that though!
You are very sweet to be concerned about her! Thank you again ❤

From Lulu with love: ... ps ... she HATES snow ... low belly and snow belly are not a good combination :rolleyes:
1z1fhts.jpg

Just using my old thread to post art for kawanocy
Here ya go, Hun ... Mayor art and Marshall ❤

9is60y.jpg

2gwv0go.png

Lol, it's really cute but as you can see I'm pretty low on TBT.
Thank you for thinking of the value, Hun ❤ ... I don't always get paid for my work and it's a bit depressing sometime, but I don't mind so much if the recipient really appreciates it ... I think maybe unless you can empathize with the heart investment involved in producing art, you don't value it the same way.
Anyway, you are always a joy to draw for!! ❤

animated the second image with moving eyebrows for you, hope this is what you're looking for!
http://imgur.com/PjcObTk
Omg, Jint! I LOVE you for that!!
Thank you so much!
How do I save it so I can use it? And I want to send you some TBTs
❤❤❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I figured it out ... lol .... This may seem like a small thing, but I am literally crying with happiness!

or4784.gif

aaaw glad to hear!
I wasn't really expecting the TBT but tysm! enjoy~

Haha ... here is the finished art of your 'stud muffin' ❤
Korra and Bolin

2py1e1l.jpg
Thank you very much for the TBT payment, esweeny ❤❤❤
This couple was on of my very favourites to draw! I can see why you love the characters so much :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back