Father's Day Carnation
Mother's Day Carnation
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Cherry (Fruit)
Cake
Red Candy
So i'm moving Genji out since I came to the realization that where his house is I want the cafe to be instead. As much as I hate to have to move him out, since he's one of my favourites but unfortunately I have to, I may eventually get his amiibo card to move him back in but I do kinda want to try other jocks. So I was wondering what Jocks do you recommend? So far the jocks i've only really had are Rod and Genji. Ty for reading! :)

My villager jock right now is Kid Cat. I really love him ^_^ Another Jock whose design I love is Sterling :) Those 2 are my favourite jocks!

my favourite jock is Genji. it's unfortunate that you have to move him out, but there are other jocks you might like better
pretty sure everyone likes Kid Cat, he's very cute and suits the jock personality well with his little race helmet.
i also quite like Sly too, Sly really grew on to me when i had him in my village, i think he's cute and he also suits the jock personality with his camo design. not much people have crocodiles so it might be a nice change.

3zKxV1c.jpg
Lyman is a good jock villager.I also recommend Mott,Scoot,Sheldon,Curly and Goose....oops,forgot about Drift.

Last edited:
Lyman and Bud are the best ones imo. Lyman is this ridiculously cute happy go-green Koala, and Bud is a fabulous beach bro lion complete with sunglasses and blonde mane+goatee combo.

Drift is also a cutie pie, he's little and red and he's a jungle explorer or something like that.

I love Antonio; his shocked face is hilarious. Some other favorites are Drift, Snake, Boone, and Ribbot.

I'd have to go with Rod, Teddy, Snake, and Hamlet.
Hamlet's hilarious as a jock, due to his hamster physique. XD

EDIT:
Oooh, I forgot about Antonio! He's real neat too! :D

Last edited:
Poncho! I've probably had about half the jocks at one point or another and he's still the only one I like!

My favorite is Sterlin'.
My sister's favorite is Snake.

Pick one or the other or go rouge and jump into a bottomless canyon to sort out the war.

Here's what I recommend...
Rod
Kid Cat
Rudy
Bam
Inkwell (If you get his amiibo.)
Other than that... I don't know. :p

Back