Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
The little spinning heart in the corner. I was dreaming of this town...can't remember the name and they had two of these..I was wondering if it was a hacked item or if it is available somewhere in the game. Thanks!

16602956_115297468989128_3232739667469984326_n.jpg

It's the Heart Container from Wolf Link's RV. C: It's really cute!

Not only that, there are actually two different "versions" of this item. There's that one and the piece of heart http://moridb.com/items/furniture/piece-of-heart which as you can see is a half-full heart container (I know because I have one in my mayor's home). Both can only be obtained via some of the LoZ amiibos, though I can't remember exactly which ones :p

Last edited:
I got the Piece of Heart. You can get it from Epona's RV (I got the Ocarina Link Amiibo thinking i'd get wolf link. My bad.) or as a gift from Wisp when he's "channeling" her. You might get it from other sources but that's the way I got mine.

The Piece of Heart is from Epona's RV and the one in the picture, Heart container, is from Wolf Link's RV. There is another "heart" item that you can get from both Wolf Link's and Medli's RV but it's only a simple heart (they just simply refill your health every time you get damaged in the actual Zelda games). It doesn't move or rotate.

Last edited:
Back