• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

In Game Bells Vs. TBT

Flutter

The Fun Has Arrived!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Leif
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
I have noticed that people aren't wanting to sell things for in game bells anymore. They would rather have TBT instead. Why is that? I made a post saying that I want to buy 2 blue roses, 2 purple pansies, and perfect cherries. I only offered in game bells...and no offers have been made...it just keeps getting looked at and that's it.
Should I offer to use TBT? If so...how much per item would be fair?

Could also be that the game has been out for a while and by now most players have enough/too many bells therefore they'll trade TBT rather than IGB. ^-^

Yeah, TBT are easier to send and make transactions easier, but I struggle with the fact that it's all people want anymore. I'm not terribly active on the forums, and because I don't really sell anything, I have a hard time making purchases. Oh well.

TBT Currency is both a blessing and a curse. It allows you to send money easily and you can use it for other things such as art and collectibles however now no one really wants IGB anymore since TBT is much more versatile and easy to send which is kind of a shame on an ACNL board :(

I agree with what everyone else said. TBT is a lot easier to send. And for me, dropping bell bags gets confusing for me. Plus in my case, I already have more money than I could ever use in my game. I have so much I don't really need anymore, at least anytime soon.

Like everyone else said, it's much a easier and quicker process. In my opinion i'm kind of glad that TBT has started to be favored over IGB as I'm never the type to focus on earning bells and increasing my bell balance tbh. I'm the type to basically struggle a lot in game and sell whatever I can for bells, rather than spending lengths of time on the island trying to build my in game balance. So i'm kinda glad for that if i'm honest haha. Hopefully there's still a use for TBT in the future, otherwise i'd be in trouble haha.

I for one like the TBT usage, because since the exchange rate to IGB is so high (200k IGB per TBT) It's easy for me to obtain IGB. As someone who played City Folk and Wild World and never being on any forums/connecting with anybody online ever, I'm grateful for the TBT that can bring in IGB when needed. But since it's fairly easy to get IGB (grinding beetles, playing the turnip stockmarket...) most people don't want any more because they have millions, which I think was mentioned before me. TBT on the other hand isn't as easy to come by. While in-game you can have billions of bells and nothing to do with it, on here no users have more than 300k TBT. It has more value, I guess is what I'm trying to get at.

TBT is ridiculously preferred to me as it is much easier and would offer you more things than what IGB would...

- - - Post Merge - - -

TBT Currency is both a blessing and a curse. It allows you to send money easily and you can use it for other things such as art and collectibles however now no one really wants IGB anymore since TBT is much more versatile and easy to send which is kind of a shame on an ACNL board :(
Agree with this 100%. :)

I prefer tbt since it has so many uses. Igb I have loads of, just building up because there's only so much I can purchase for in game.
Tbt I can at least use on other things, like collectables, Pokemon, etc.

Back