Villager Discussion: Fauna 2017 edition.

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
There was a thread about Fauna, however it's old already that would better to make a new discussion rather than just rise it from the grave.

Fauna is the first normal villager which I came with contact and also a starter in Acme, my first town.

She is one of a kind there since she is both the only deer villager and also the only normal villager as well.

She also gave me the first gift in the whole game which was a rococo bed.

She's fine, cute. I like her eyes.
She used to be one of my dreamies but I got bored of her. Her design is good, I kind of like how she's plain.

I had her in one of my past towns. She's pretty in a very simple, basic and sweet way. If I had to describe her appeal in one sentence, it would be that she fits the Mori aesthetic perfectly. She's a deer, and deers are automatically well-loved animals. Her back spots that are normally only found on fawns are adorable and give her a very young and airy feeling. And finally her home is cozy and cute.

All around a solid villager choice for anyone who likes cute and/or earthy towns so it's no wonder she's very popular, 9/10

Last edited:
I'm actually waiting to get Faunas amiibo so I can move her in <3 She wouldn't match my towns 'aesthetic' if you will but she is so special that I don't care, I can't live without her. She is absolutely adorable and is so sweet and innocent

Fauna was one of my brother's starters but she quickly moved to mine. He didn't like her and gave her catchphrases/greetings with phrases like "I'm dumb" but she quickly found a nice little home and a nice little mayor to love on her.

Then she moved out of my town without saying anything. :(

I like her a lot. Normal villagers are kind of hit and miss for me, but Fauna is a favorite of mine. She's super sweet, and her house is really nice. Plus she's definitely in my top 10 cutest villagers. xD

LKIdOv2.jpg
Other than Beau,Fauna is the only deer I've kept around for a long time.I didn't think I was going to like her at first but she's grown on me.

I really liked her design when I first saw her, but I had her in my town once and wasn't a huge fan. I think there are just too many normal villagers I love so she can't compete.

Fauna's one of my favorites <3
She's in my current town, and I really love her more than I thought I would have. She has a very sweet and simple design. <3

I never get bored of Fauna.
I can't just finish a play season without talking with her.

Latelly she is wearing the Doremi Harukaze Top which I designed.

I'm pretty neutral about Fauna, never really have wanted her in any of my towns or was into her when she had a huge following. Not to say I don't like her though. I'm just neutral, there's a ton of normals that I like better in game if i'm honest. Though Nintendo did a good job with the normal personality there's a lot of cuties in that personality type. ^-^ Anyway back on topic I like her design, but I don't LOVE it. I think she's simple and nice for woodland themed towns. She also reminds me a lot of Bambi which is cute too. I remember seeing her in one of the very first trailers for new leaf and being blown away haha, as I got used to the game though I noticed I favored older villagers rather than new, and i'm not a huge fan of the deers.

as someone who doesn't like plenty of popular villagers (stitches, marshal, marina, etc), i adore her. i have her in my town and she's so precious. her greeting is "hey, sweetie!" and it makes her a thousand times cuter :)

I like her simple design and it's probably the reason why I never get bored of her. She's in my top 3 favorite deer, if not, my most favorite.

Back