• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

would you rather be itchy for the rest of ur life or be sticky

I'd rather be itchy because being sticky would drive me crazy. Plus I have cats so I would always be covered in cat hair and dirt... no thanks. Plus I am already itchy all the time so nothing new

I read the title as "would you rather be b*ch* or be clingy" at first

I hate the feeling of being itchy but I feel like I can still stand it. I just have to tell myself that it's only in the mind then I could probably get used to and learn to ignore it lol. I'm kind of a clean freak so the feeling of being sticky would annoy the hell out of me 24/7 to the point I won't be able to function and lose motivation from everything.

sticky i guess i hate that sticky gross feeling but we. id rather be sticky than itchy

I'd rather by itchy because I actually would rather feel itchy than accidentally brush up against someone and they freak out because i'm freaking sticky xD

i'd rather be sticky. being itchy for the rest of your life would be pure torture and imagine scrubbing off all your skin from itching so much. disgust

def. itchy. sticky is NASTYY

Dear god that's hard... I'm going to say itchy just because the thought of being sticky makes me feel so gross and I would make all my stuff sticky and just ew, no. Both would be torturous though :/

i could turn sticky into a superpower like some people have said, but the only thing that comes from being itchy is all your disgusting flaky skin can shower on people and you can ward people away?

Definitely sticky. I mean, this one's not even hard.
In summer I'm sticky pretty much the whole time and although I know it should probably bother me more than it does (it doesn't bother me almost at all, because I'm a dirty effing slob), it's definitely something that I could live with.
But constant itchyness would literally drive me crazy. Isn't itchyness itself basically just really low-level pain anyway? It definitely makes sense when I think about it, at least for me.

Last edited:
Definitely itchy , anytime I feel anything sticky like syrup on my hands I wanna drown myself in water.

I'd rather be sticky but I would have to ask people to pick things up for me.

Sticky :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eventually, my stickyness would become too dirty and covered in things, and no longer would I be sticky.

Back