• Mixed

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • None

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooo me and paths have some issues!!!! I'd found a cute gray Cobble stone pathway online...scanned the 6 qr codes and started work. I have OCD and decided once I started I had to finish...and half way through laying the path, cutting down some trees, moving flowers, and even demolishing a PWP I took a step back and realize the corners suck....and it looks ratchet. I was SO SAD cause from like, a far it really looked nice and made the town of Cribbet a lot less...rural looking! I sobbed silently as I had to go and x it all (as you all know its as I was filling in a hole I dug with my feet, just a bizzilion times over and in a row... leaving my lil hands aching 0.0)
After it was all gone I was so sad, and disappointed. I really was hoping to have a lil pathway in my village! I realize that in order to do one nicely, I should've done it like in the start of my village. Before all the PWPS...but when I began playing I was niece to AC games and had ZERO idea about them. Now that I know I may have to buy a new cartridge to start another village just so I can have my pathway,

I have a mixture, the main size I have is the two wide path, I have a three wide path going up towards my cafe (although I may change that when I decide how I'm going to landscape it) and a single path near where all of my villagers are to create a neighbourhood. :3

I'm using clovers for pathing, as well as some single tile bricks scattered along the paths.

If... that makes sense. X);
The majority of my pathing is about two spaces wide, though.

Star Bay has no paths at the moment(Unfortunately)
I don't know what kinds of paths fit the beach town theme I'm going for >.<

I have a two wide, made up of two different paths. One of a mosaic texture and the other of a marble floor looking texture. Looks pretty nice imo.

Back