• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What kind of paths do you have?

What kind of paths do you have

• Skinny

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Two Wide

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Three Wide

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Single Tile

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Dirt Path

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Mixed

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • None

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soooo me and paths have some issues!!!! I'd found a cute gray Cobble stone pathway online...scanned the 6 qr codes and started work. I have OCD and decided once I started I had to finish...and half way through laying the path, cutting down some trees, moving flowers, and even demolishing a PWP I took a step back and realize the corners suck....and it looks ratchet. I was SO SAD cause from like, a far it really looked nice and made the town of Cribbet a lot less...rural looking! I sobbed silently as I had to go and x it all (as you all know its as I was filling in a hole I dug with my feet, just a bizzilion times over and in a row... leaving my lil hands aching 0.0)
After it was all gone I was so sad, and disappointed. I really was hoping to have a lil pathway in my village! I realize that in order to do one nicely, I should've done it like in the start of my village. Before all the PWPS...but when I began playing I was niece to AC games and had ZERO idea about them. Now that I know I may have to buy a new cartridge to start another village just so I can have my pathway,

I have a mixture, the main size I have is the two wide path, I have a three wide path going up towards my cafe (although I may change that when I decide how I'm going to landscape it) and a single path near where all of my villagers are to create a neighbourhood. :3

I'm using clovers for pathing, as well as some single tile bricks scattered along the paths.

If... that makes sense. X);
The majority of my pathing is about two spaces wide, though.

Star Bay has no paths at the moment(Unfortunately)
I don't know what kinds of paths fit the beach town theme I'm going for >.<

I have a two wide, made up of two different paths. One of a mosaic texture and the other of a marble floor looking texture. Looks pretty nice imo.

Back