What are you doing for Valentines Day?

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Heyhey, V-day is only a week from now! Are you gonna spend it with your special someone? Ask your crush out? Orrr just stay home and eat ice cream while crying maybe?
All of those sound great!

W e l l I'm giving my crush this s p e c i a l valentines card
90jzaCI.jpg
beautiful, isn't it?

What about you guys? I'm sure it'll be such fun on the TBT Dating board uwu

I'm gonna spend the day being grateful for having a really wonderful best friend in my life, regardless of whether we can ever actually make it work in a relationship.

I haven't fully decided what I'm gonna do for my boyfriend. I'm definitely gonna make him a homemade card and write some sappy fluff in it and bake him a huuuuuuge dessert bento with all sorts of different colours of cookies and fudge. I also saw a recipe for a crepe rose bouquet so I'm gonna try making that too.

I have gotten that far. Not sure what else to do yet, besides the obvious of hanging out with him. ^_^

giphy.gif

made reservations for me and my aunt at this fancy restaurant that she always wanted to go to. It's to show how grateful I am for her since she adopted me and my sister when my mom died. She's my bonus mom <3

I'll be working and then doing homework as it's a weekday.
Much excitement. Such adult life. ఠ_ఠ

In all seriousness, every day is special because I live with my significant other. plus valentines day is just a way for stores to jack up the price of stuffed animals and candyლ(゚д゚ლ)

Suffering. Hopefully with my best friend lol. I don't have class that day, yay. But I might have work at some point, and my bestie does have class. Luckily we should have some time to spend together as single pringles.

I would be playing Persona 5 if they didn't delay it, so I guess since I'm off I'll be finding something to play, do or binge.

Me and my husband both work during the day. So I am hoping to get home fast, work out, and then we are going to go see a movie I think.

Valentine's day for us is pretty low key.

my neighbor offered the idea of going to a bar to find " lonely chicks"
at first it seemed too stupid to commit to but I think I'm gonna end up going with him

uhhh idk yet. my crush says he wants to get me something so i'll just wait and see if he does or not

me and my bub will be going out for dinner on valentines, followed by a laser tag and bowling :' ))
he is my fav

Back