• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are you doing for Valentines Day?

could u believe i actually was hoping to get something today?

oh well, today is just like any other day.

I'm spending the day at the airport with my husband...
We had to take a bus to the airport around 11am and our plane leaves around 7pm so it's been some time but we had surprisingly good airport food and it's our first wedding anniversary as well! I'm looking forward to my chocolate heart from Isabelle.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone~

Last edited:
Eating chocolate by myself. Having a ****ing blast.
Also gonna watch the new episode of The Flash tonight.

I'm spending the day at the airport with my husband...
We had to take a bus to the airport around 11am and our plane leaves around 7pm so it's been some time but we had surprisingly good airport food and it's our first wedding anniversary as well! I'm looking forward to my chocolate heart from Isabelle.
Happy Valentine's Day everyone~

happy anniversary!

I went to school, played animal crossing for a little bit, when on the internet for a little bit, ate chocolate that my dad gave me, and curl into a little ball and cry because I am forever alone.

I met up with my boyfriend at his place, we made dinner together, and he surprised me with a cake in the shape of a heart. :)
It was very sweet ♥

valentines day? lol whats that?
never, ever celebrated. got some chocolate though. ^u^
so therefore, Feb 14 is not Valentines Day for me, it is free chocolate day.

i ended up cooking a 3 course dinner for my boyfriend, it turned out really great!

-pizza roses
-lemon glazed salmon
-chocolate mousse pie

pics in the tweet below:
https://twitter.com/ArleRoxStone/status/831641092688867328

All of those look absolutely divine. I only wish I was half as good at waifu stuff like that I'm terrible in the kitchen lmao. Definitely need to try those pizza roses sometime. Thanks for sharing, love the pictures.

All of those look absolutely divine. I only wish I was half as good at waifu stuff like that I'm terrible in the kitchen lmao. Definitely need to try those pizza roses sometime. Thanks for sharing, love the pictures.

thanks, love! if you're interested, I could send you the recipes? two of them were videos that show you how to make them, if you're interested in trying your hand at it!

I never celebrated Valentine's Day, even in a relationship. I just never understood it really, see it as a bit of a rip off.
Or maybe I'm just cheap and miserable ;)

Back