• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your favourite things about each season/ your favourite season?

Favourite Season?

• Total voters

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Spring

Springs reminds me that its a new year andnit inspires me to set out to finally do stuff like writing, finishing projects and more, its really foggy in the mornings too which I love to wake up too, in the afternoons its windy and rainy sometimes which is everything, I love the rain and its beautiful to watch for me personally, some snow appears every now and then too so that's something pretty to look at when I'm at the writing board. Spring is probably my least favourite season though, it's slow and nothing really happens...oh well!

Summer

Summer is amazing, I go out and do stuff for a change, the family meets up for outings and I'm finally going to have a holiday to Spain or somewhere around there! I don't really like the warm weather though and I always feel like I'm having a sun stroke, so I might die when I'm at Spain, hahahahahhahahahah! Heh...Not much else to say to be honest...help

Autumn

Autumn is my favourite season because of the scenery, the inspiration for writing and the clothes stores sell the best flipping gloves ever! I adore the wind, rain, fog and the leafs dropping everywhere, the trees changing from a deep green to a rusty honey yellow and the little hedgehogs that I see everywhere! So cute!!! Owls hooting away at night which I can hear when I'm in bed trying to sleep but their just so memorizing so I stay up until they stop. (I'm sad I know) Love it!!!!!

Winter

I adore the winter for the beautiful and rare snow, the new scarfs at stores and of course "give me presents day". Family time is really important to me so its a precious time of year because we see each other really often during that time because of "give me presents day", boxing day and going shopping for gifts. The flipping snow! That is all...The scenery is beautiful, I love to write little poems about how pretty and appealing the winter scenery is, I do the same for Autumn but winter is different.

Last edited:
Summer all the way, baby!

I get to go to my cottage all summer long and enjoy the warmth, nature and water! <3

Definitely Autumn! The weather is perfect, the trees are pretty, I have no allergies and I get to wear all of my cute sweaters and outfits ~

I'm not voting because for me it's a toss up between summer and fall. I like how in the summer I'm off from school, but the summer weather here in Mississippi is insanely hot and it's not enjoyable being outside (which is part of the reason obesity is so common here). So, weather wise, I find fall the best.

Spring is beautiful and no cold nor heat, hopefully!

Winter is the only good season. Except now it is really becoming minimized and is even beginning to have days that are hot. So there really aren't any good seasons left where I live. T.T

Fall is pretty to look at, but isn't much of a thing where I live anymore. The other seasons are miserable in every single way.

My favorite season is Autumn. (With Spring in close second.) The weather is perfect, not too hot or too cold. The scenery is beautiful, and my favorite holidays come during this season, including me and my sister's birthday!

My least favorite is Summer, hands down. The heat drives me crazy and makes me more stressed out than I usually am. There's more nasty bug surprises around the house in Summer, and the only big holiday in Summer is the Fourth of July.

Spring
Probably my favourite season, it takes a while for it to kick in but I love seeing everything bloom and the weather can be perfect.

Summer
Would have been my favourite but there are a few days where it's hot as hell and it really irritated me, I'm not used to it. Bugs can be annoying, the weather still isn't great but there are a lot of days where the weather is extremely nice.

Autumn
It's fine. The scenery is nice and sometimes it's warm. Cold, but not that bad.

Winter
Never snows where I live. It's boring, cold and wet. I wouldn't mind it but it's going to be cold no matter what season and it annoys me. It's also freezing and I find it difficult to get up in the morning since it's so dark. I like how it's quiet though, compared to summer. It feels good to relax inside.

My favorite season in real life is winter. I live in a place that is almost always hot so it's hot pretty much all year round. Even in spring and fall it can be in the 80s and 90s. Winter is the only time that it is a little bit colder. And there are no bugs in the winter. Once it gets warm here, all the wasps and spiders come out in full force and it is a nightmare. The wasps are everywhere and they are mean. They attack you for no reason. The spiders aren't so bad but they are just everywhere. When it is winter they go away for a while which is good for me

I love winter, and whenever I tell people this, they look at me like I'm crazy. My name is Summer IRL so...

Summer: Too hot. Water tho

Autumn: Eh, just not much to do.

Winter: Snow stuff! I'm in Utah, so snow is here for like 6 months.

Spring: Hot, coming off of winter, but nice to see the grass.

Spring: Jesus christ yes oh my god winter is finally over at last. I can't believe I just made it past another winter. Even though the weather is kind of unnervingly unpredictable and it still rains more often that I wish (which would be never), it's pretty frigging nice to finally see the sun again. Also there's the great pink blossom fall to look forward to, where the cherry trees in my street will bloom and then let their petals float down on us for a few days. I remember picking them up and throwing them at my dad once in the yard. At first he was mad cause some of it got into his coffee, but he forgave me almost immediately. Because come on how can you stay mad at anyone during chery blossom week, amirite?

Summer: Summer to me just feels like the greatest gift I could ever ever receive just because it's warm enough outside to go out with nothing on but a light dress and a pair of slippers EVEN AT NIGHT and feel perfectly fine. It gets pretty hot where I live in summer (34 C? are considered average, and it often goes beyond that. Dunno if that's warmer or cooler than other places, but just so you can compare) but I love heat. I don't mind being sweaty, cool and fresh water tastes amazing when you're thirsty; when it's cold I feel depressed and lethargic and when it's warm and sunny out I don't ever want to go to bed, to the point where I have to force myself to go to sleep at night while I'd rather just keep doing stuff.

Also I live in a small town with lots of green areas and even a few fields especially around my house and let me tell ya, dawns and sunsets in the warmer seasons are frigging breathtaking.

And did I even mention I sometimes get to see fireflies in the evening? I only ever remember being completely surrounded by them once, when I was still a child, but from time to time we still sometimes spot a couple glowing lights here and there around the river. Have any of you guys ever been surrounded by a frigging swarm of fireflies? Then you know how fudging meaningless everything else is at that moment, because you're straight-up living inside a fantasy fairytale all of a sudden and there's nothing that will ever compare to that feeling of wonder.

If that wasn't enough, there's also this HUGE lil detail that mankind for some reason decided that school (and most of work) holidays should be centered around June and August. So summer is also the season of freedom and light heartedness.

Aaaaand finally my birthday is in summer. Literally everything great about life (or my life at least) happens in summer.

So there.

Autumn: It's raining almost everyday now, it's starting to get all cold and ****ty all over again, and I have to go back to school. Fml.

Winter: Absolutely everything sucks except maybe if we get snow for a few weeks. Which doesn't happen every year. This year we had none. Boo. Just let me ****ing sleep until spring comes back...

Fall is my favorite season with Winter as a close second. Fall's weather is perfect for someone like me because it's chilly, but not freeing cold. The leaves change colors during the fall, so that's another thing right there.

I like Winter because the snow, if we get any, created a beautiful scenery and it's so cute watching my dog romp around in it. There's also so many fun Winter activities like building snowmen, ice skating, staying inside, and lots of other that I really enjoy doing.

The only reason I like Fall better than Winter is because my birthday is in the fall.

i like fall, especially early fall when ut can still be kinda hot and the sun doesnt set early. i like rain, that it is a nice temperature, the leaves falling off and that it is bright but then it starts to get darker. tho it sucks when it is all soggy and dark and cold and miserable in november ):

I live in Georgia, and autumn here is beauttiiiifffulllllllllll. The breeze is a bit cold but the sun here is soo hot so it is the perfect balance! Also, the leaves are just so pretty here. It is a bit hard to see the snow down here and the summer can be very dry and humid. Though, I prefer the hot over the cold, I think Autumn is the perfect balance between the two.

I only like fall and winter. My favorite thing about summer is when it's over. Spring is just OKAY because where I live it's basically summer. We don't get a real spring.

Back