• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for Fairy Tale House pieces from Nook's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_of_Town

Rules the School
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (7) +
I'm aiming to have the complete set for the theme challenge. I've already got all the golden house parts, but I wanna see how high I can get my score with a little more effort before I swear off changing my house around for this stuff forever.

I've already got the roof and fence, but still need the door, exterior, and mailbox.

Still on the lookout for the above. Might be willing to give a small reward to whoever has them and lets me into their town.

Oh, excellent! If you'd be so kind to add me, I'll just pop over and request it for my own Nook's. Are you looking for any reward, or...?

Oh, excellent! If you'd be so kind to add me, I'll just pop over and request it for my own Nook's. Are you looking for any reward, or...?

Cool! Ill add you and open in a min. Oh I don't need anything in exchange, if you happen to have a basket of perfect oranges that would be cool, otherwise no problem!

Ah, unfortunately my perfect orange trees haven't quite grown in yet, otherwise I'd oblige. Still, thank you!

Just a reminder that I am still looking for all the pieces listed in the OP. The mailbox especially right now, as I accidentally changed mine to one that doesn't even fall into the category, let alone the actual fairy tale box itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back