• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Welp... Time to send my 3DS out for repairs...

Pun of Nentown

That one Lolly fanboy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Green Candy
Red Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
I had a little bit of a problem with my 3DS, that was he result in me somehow finding the ability to break Nintendium. Screen got badly cracked, hinge became busted, and the camera stopped working. All from one accident. It even dislodged the battery, and when I went into New Leaf for a damage report, I found that I was sent way back to 2011. I had to do an out-of-warranty repair on the console, so let's hope that this thing comes back working. I know that my town on New Leaf, my progress on Pokemon Moon, and my island on Tomodachi won't be lost, as I have physical copies of them. I hope my digital copies don't get wiped.They did ask for me to keep my SD card in when I sent it out...

Oh gosh! I hope it comes back ok and you don't lose all your games! If it is too badly broken they may just send you a new one, but I sincerely hope they send back the SD card!

Back