Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Three years

Votes: 16 15.4%
  • Four years

Votes: 8 7.7%
  • Ever since it came out!

Votes: 47 45.2%

• Total voters
I found out about ACNL around March 2016, so about a year. I'm kinda sad that I missed out on the other games! I don't know if I would be able to go back and play the other ones after being invested in ACNL.

Since launch, I'd been looking forward to it ever since it was announced and pre-ordered it! Heck it's the reason I bought a 3ds, it's the only game I have for my 3ds lol... Well except for Nintendogs + Cats.

I've played every English version of the game. <3 Animal Crossing has been a part of my life for a long time.

I have been playing since launch, baby! :D

I tried to get it in June 2013 but seeing as all the GameStops, Targets, and Toys R Us in CA were completely sold out, I waited until July of 2013 and lucked out by scoring a used copy. ^^

I played acww for 6 years and cf for few months , and didn't buy this AC until January 2016. I'm so happy I decided to buy it! Had a lot of fun with my first town, Caramel. But after a year I realized it was a mess, and I wanted apples as native fruit. So I sold the town to good old Nook for 33 millions and created Biscotti. I have so much fun and it's going really better this time with landscaping and everything. I just miss some of my old villagers sometime ...

I have the game since launch but I only started playing it a month after, so around July 2013.

In four days(February 11th), it will be a year since I started playing New Leaf(2016~today)
..it makes me kinda sad though.. Because all I've done is stress over perfection and reset towns over and over.. It would've been nice to celebrate the cute town anniversary event.. >.<

That's a great question! I've checked it just now and I got my game in September 2013 so it's gonna be 3 years and 5 months almost exactly. Even though I had about one year break from playing it's still plenty of time :eek:

I have been playing since June 2013~ but I took a loooooong break so I'd say now only a few months x3

Last edited:
Back