Giveaway ☃️❄️ IN PROTEST OF SNOW ❄️☃️ WINNERS ON POST 48 💙 Win TBTs and CHERRY COLLECTIBLE 🍒

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen snow in person in my life because I was born and still live in a flippin' desert. So I don't know whether I'd enjoy it or not. I do like cold weather, for what that's worth. And I like to see snow in pictures and movies and stuff. ^o^;>

winter-is-coming-meme-generator-brace-yourselves-the-snow-posts-are-coming-ee4994.jpg

Pretty much what happens when it snows here. Idk if it happens in countries that always get snow... :p

I have that love/hate feeling for snow. Love it when it starts falling and covers everything and makes the landscape look so clean and fresh. It's really beautiful seeing it cover the treetops. It's nice getting cozy indoors when it's snowing outside, curling up on the couch to a movie while drinking hot chocolate or coffee.
Hate it when it melts. Gets all slushy and gross, especially when dogs have been through it. xD
Don't particularly like it when you have to drive to work either and the parking lot isn't plowed properly and there's barely anywhere to park, making competition for a spot even worse than usual.

I use to love snow when I was a kid, since it was fun to play in and of course snow days! As I got older I used to not like it as much when I knew I would have to drive in it :/
But it is beautiful and I love days where its been snowing and I can just stay inside, drink hot cocoa and read or play video games.
It has only flurried a bit where I live, which is actually kind of sad since it'll likely be my last winter here in the states, then I'm moving to where it doesn't snow. So I guess it's a love/hate kind of thing.

Last edited:
I love and hate the snow :p I live in Canada, so I am no stranger to long winters and tons of snowfall, and I find that in December and January I am so excited when it snows, but by March when the roads are slushy and grey and gross, snow just becomes a pain that makes public transit crazy slow and then it takes forever to get to school. Nonetheless, I am a skier, so I do get quite giddy when we get a ton of snow because it means that the skiing will be great :)

Dang someone beat me to it haha

Attachments

• IMG_9279.JPG
    IMG_9279.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Couldn't resist sharing this one .... thanks for all the great entries to date! Keep 'em coming! :rolleyes:

Warning: Image is huge! - well after all, it's two feet! :rolleyes:

urV3TBH.jpg

Last edited:
e6d73f901ef2d9dc2d9f8c220cadefd4.jpg

does this counts?
because there never snow where i lived :p
but hey its a snowman

this one always gets me bc i have the humor of a 4 year old :D

3c7bdd65884bf1a5cb9840aa2f4e0053.jpg

I love snow (not for any extended period of time, mind you) because it quiets everything around it. I suffer from some pretty bad anxiety, so seeing the world around me slow down & hush up is incredibly beautiful. Walking in the snow can be fun, too! When I was little, I'd meet friends halfway across neighborhoods to scope out good sledding spots. Many good memories.

Not to mention, being out in the snow during dawn/dusk is probably the prettiest combination of colors this planet has to offer. ♥♥♥ Big, glowing pillows of snow under a cotton candy sky. ♥♥♥

EEysRlI.jpg

I love snow (not for any extended period of time, mind you) because it quiets everything around it. I suffer from some pretty bad anxiety, so seeing the world around me slow down & hush up is incredibly beautiful. Walking in the snow can be fun, too! When I was little, I'd meet friends halfway across neighborhoods to scope out good sledding spots. Many good memories.

Not to mention, being out in the snow during dawn/dusk is probably the prettiest combination of colors this planet has to offer. ♥♥♥ Big, glowing pillows of snow under a cotton candy sky. ♥♥♥

Absolutely LOVE this! ❤

Last edited:
For the most part I like the snow! Living in Wisconsin we get quite a bit of it and I think it's really beautiful! I especially like having snow around the holidays, it makes it feel more like Christmas to me :blush: I think the only part I don't like is when I have to go trudging through it when we get two feet and it gets my feet all cold and wet lol, I also don't like when it melts and turns to ice and gets all slippery. But mostly I just think it's pretty :)

I love snow because I don't get any of it and want to get snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back