Giveaway ☃️❄️ IN PROTEST OF SNOW ❄️☃️ WINNERS ON POST 48 💙 Win TBTs and CHERRY COLLECTIBLE 🍒

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pennifer

💙 Bye, Lulu 💙
Bells
Switch
4295-0507-7702
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Playful Scenery
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
☃️❄️ IN PROTEST OF SNOW ❄️☃️ WINNERS ON POST 48 💙 Win TBTs and CHERRY COLLECTIBLE 🍒

Tly3B4X.jpg

Here on the west coast of BC Canada we are experiencing Snowmageddon! Record breaking snowfalls in the last days and weeks that have caused us to lose our minds over this strange natural phenomenon known as snow ... we can't deal with it and we certainly can't drive in it!
ugRSpAa.jpg
It is absolute mayhem.
I for one am sick of it and just want it to go!

So .... this ...
Dear East Coast:
It appears you have misplaced your snow!
Not to worry ... we have found it and would love to give it back to you.
Our towns are not equipped to handle it so it is making a mess everywhere and getting into everything!
Please come and get it as soon as possible!
Sincerely,
West Coast of British Columbia
(I kind of borrowed this from a lower mainland pundit)

Long story short, to comfort and distract myself from this and other woes, I decided to throw a quick Giveaway
PRIZE: CHERRY COLLECTIBLE and 200 TBTs

All you have to do to enter is make a post telling me if you love or hate snow, and why.
Entering a second time with a meme about snow is perfectly fine too.
Giveaway ends Wednesday, midnight, February 8th PST ... Random Draw

(and I drew Mayor Pen as a Snow Mam - I told you we were going bonkers)

Last edited:
I love snow because it's cool and we never have it LMAO

Last edited:
I love snow because the entire country seemingly ceases to function whenever we have it, in other words dental appointment is cancelled! Woo!

Here's my cute snow man i made ,Plus i will update a picture of how much snow we have in BC Canada in my part of town we have 14-15 inch of snow ;D I hate snow but i love snow :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
I love the snow because it's a rare occasion here as we never get it. No, I'm not from a hot country, in fact I'm from probably one of the coldest countries (New Zealand btw) but nevertheless we only get a decent snowfall once a decade if that. And by "decent" I mean about a foot of snow. So it snows just enough so you can actually call it snow, but not enough that it's gonna cause major disruptions. Plus, when it snows that much it means a day off school (because we're wusses, I know, I get told that by my English friends all the time) :D The last time it snowed we had a couple days off school. I texted my friends who were in my neighbourhood and we met up at the park and had a massive snowball fight. I made a couple decent snowmen with my brother.
Sorry to disappoint, no face reveal ;) But trust me you do not want to see a freshman version of me. I also apologize for my terrible 13-year-old self editing skillz
lvpNSAr.png
I remember sitting on my couch gazing out the window drinking hot chocolate and eating 2 minute noodles.
I also remember not long after we had our big snowfall, all the Aucklanders were screaming because they got sleet. *rolls eyes* Sorry not sorry if you're from Auckland! :p

So yeah, I have good memories of snow :blush:

I really don't like snow at all. Ice skating is fun but that's pretty much the only cold weather activity I enjoy. Snow is just cold and makes our whole house wet from people coming in with their boots. Spring and summer, where you at?

Last edited:
I like snow when you get to play in it, but when it causes accidents I don't like it anymore. And my school almost never has snow days even if there is A lot of it xP

I both like snow and i hate it. I like snow because when you get the first snowfall the pretty white glisten is so beautiful, and the reason i hate it is because of the cold, and i hate having to wear boots and my feet getting wet. :p

i love snow.... why i have never seen snow in real life.... so i have no way of knowing if i would love it or hate it
but just hearing the snow and how sweet can it be... its just sound so magical that i just want to jump in it of joy

except in blizzards those are scary but beside that i just love snow because for me sound magical in a way :p thanks disney

i like snow because it never comes here. rain or windy weather gets boring after a while

That's adorable!
I like snow because it's rare for me! I love the texture and feeling of it. You can have snowball fights, go sledding, skiing, build a snowman, and the list goes on and on! And when you're done, you go back inside and get all huddly and cuddly, with hot cocoa and warming up by the fireplace. ^_^

i love this giveaway lmfao. honestly, i love snow probably because i never experience it and only get to see it on the tv and strange weather reports for distant places, and therefore only live with the IDEA of snow rather than the concept. which in concept, is p novel and lovely and squishy like soft serve.

i would probably hate real, continuous winter with snow. whoops

I love snow because its beautiful and it gives me a lot of inspiration to write poems , I really appreciate snow because it reminds me of family time at home with a cup of hot chocolate and building snow people with my friends and family. I love the snow because it is a rare occurrence for me making it even more exquisite in my eyes and I'm sad I rarely get to see it because of the way the weather works in my country. I don't trust it though because it can hurt me and the people I love because of how nippy and dangerous it is, in a way snow is like a Swan, its white, beautiful and won't hesitate to give you a nip. :blush:

Thank you for this giveaway Pennifer, I really appreciate it. :blush:

Last edited:
what is this "snow" of which you speak?? i have only heard of it in fables...
Lulu wants you and all the other doubters out there, to know that snow is very real!! And as a little low belly she hates snow bellies!!!

bxHwbdU.gif

Last edited:
Its supposed to snow tomorrow in Indiana.... that is just gonna make trying to get to work and class harder. I do love to look at the snow, but getting around in it can be quite the hassle. People here are a lot better at driving in it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back