Giveaway ☃️❄️ IN PROTEST OF SNOW ❄️☃️ WINNERS ON POST 48 💙 Win TBTs and CHERRY COLLECTIBLE 🍒

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love snow and live on the east coast of canada so would love to take it from you :p

Dear West Coast, we would like to come and get it back, but we need a little time....

40469_105013319555308_2998079_n.jpg

I love snow, it's cold, pretty, it's really funny when you get stuck into it far in the woods where nobody can help you.
No seriously I like it, since i'm little. Too bad I stopped eating it, I could have helped you to dispose of some..

Last edited:
Snow is awesome, I love when it?s snowing and everything`s getting a shiny white icing:blush:

Snow.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

it snowed while i was at work.... and then i had to drive home in it

magical

- - - Post Merge - - -

you won't cash me ousside if its snowing

without my jacket, howbow dah?

Oh, WOW! These are all soooo funny!! It does make me feel a little better about the snow ... almost, but not quite ... we are in the middle of another winter storm warning ... the power is flickering ... it's still snowing thickly and we are supposed to accumulate up to another eight inches by morning when it will likely all turn into freezing rain .... *sigh* I really don't like this at all!

Still two hours (my time Pacific Standard) to get your entries in ... I will post the winner in the morning!
Thanks for all the awesome entries and the great laughs!! ❤❤❤

Winner by Random.org pick

Post #22 MayorOfMagix
CONGRATULATIONS!!
You win a Cherry Collectible and 200 TBTs

+
BupjQcO.jpg

Surprise! ... Bonus prize of 2nd Cherry Collectible
Post #32 Angieyvonne - just for touching my heart ❤️

I couldn't choose all of you, but ...
Some Bonus prizes of SNOW white Lily Collectibles for also touching my heart or just making me laugh out loud go to:
Post #14 and 19 - Whiteflamingo
Post #15 - King Dad
Post #29 - ZebraQueen
Post #30 - Lovebuggyxo
Post #31 - Dino
Post #43 - Anika
Post #47 - PinkCotton

PS: I do apologize if your White Lily messes up your lineup! Lol :rolleyes:

Thank you all again for entering and helping me beat the snow blues!
21.gif

Oh my god! Thank you so so much for hosting this and being so generous, I'm feeling so happy and appreciate right now wow <33 I was not expecting to win at all, wow I'm feeling overwhelmed haha.

Congrats to everyone else who received gifts too, everyone had such cute posts and quality memes <3

I love it, It's so pretty to watch it slowly accumulate over about 5 or so hours, and by that point everything is snowy and pretty XD
It's a pain to drive in, especially if it ices over, but i think that if you're in an area where it melts pretty fast; Snow is great XD

thanks so much!! this was a light and super sweet giveaway and you're super kind ♡

Thanks, Glad I cheered you up a little!

(It's Aniko btw not Anika :p)

OMGG!! So sorry, Hun ... i knew it was Aniko! ... I went and checked, and sure enough I sent your lily to Anika ... I just resent it but had to fix my autocorrect again ... it corrected to Anika again!!
I hate autocorrect! It makes me say things I didn't Nintendo :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

thanks for the lily, Penn! :)

make sure Lulu has enough brandy to keep warm ;)

You are welcome, kind Sir ... King of Cake ... and have no fear ... Lulu *ahem* is well stocked with brandy!

OMGG!! So sorry, Hun ... i knew it was Aniko! ... I went and checked, and sure enough I sent your lily to Anika ... I just resent it but had to fix my autocorrect again ... it corrected to Anika again!!
I hate autocorrect! It makes me say things I didn't Nintendo :rolleyes:

- - - Post Merge - - -

You are welcome, kind Sir ... King of Cake ... and have no fear ... Lulu *ahem* is well stocked with brandy!

No worries! The thought was enough but thank you very much for sending it again. ♥
And about that picture, my father had to use buckets to shovel the snow, his shovels was outside..:rolleyes:

Haha ... still laughing! Ah, well ... time to close the thread! Thanks again, everyone ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back