• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Images saved to SD card?

Bubblebeam

Liquor is quicker.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Tasty Cake
I've found my SD card has become quite cluttered up since getting HHD, and for some reason there's two copies of each image (most are the preview images taken for a house). Can the extra copies be deleted at least, without effecting your previews in game?

I have the same problem.. Its quite annoying tbh

Hmm I've never had the duplicate problem before, but that does sound annoying. However, I do upload all my photos onto my computer every 2 weeks and delete them off the SD card to clear up space. They haven't affected the previews in the game.

I don't think you should delete anything, UNLESS it's assured by nintendo that it'll be fine.

The previews in the game are not linked in any way with the images on the SD card. I know this because I put the game in a different 3DS which didn't have the images and the previews in the game were still the same.

Back