• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your plans for 2017?

xSany

Wanderer
Bells
Switch
7222-4644-1622
Since 2017 is still young i was thinking about what my plans are for this year, and i was wondering what kind of plans you guys have for 2017.

My plans are to save up some money to travel to the USA next year, lose a couple of pounds before summer stars, do some charity work for the elderly community in my city, hopefully keep a small veggie/herb garden in a friends backyard, enjoy the beautiful things in life. =)

I'm trying my best to make a career for myself. I'm 16, and as the years go by I'm gonna end up needing a job eventually. Can't just sit on my butt all day. Dedicating this year to making something of myself, in one way or another.

Same thing I do every year. TAKE OVER THE WORLD

tbh tho, basically the same thing I do regardless of the time of year. I just want to improve as a person and improve my skills - I draw and sew, so I just want to get better~

Attend a wedding ceremony for the first time as an adult (I got married in a court house and it was only him, myself, and the judge), visit "home" for the first time in almost 2 years, and hopefully buy my first home.

Passing school and maintaining my sanity are both pretty high on the list.

I'm finally going home to the Philippines for the summer after ~12-13 years (super exciting!!)

and other than that I'd just like to do well in school and get a job soon, I applied for one yesterday so... hopefully.....

My biggest priority for this year is getting into college. My mom is going to pick some paper work up at my intended college next week. ^-^

I hope to improve my drawings skills, get set as an Art or Art History minor, finish my first semester of college with at LEAST a 3.5, and see my boyfriend (who's in college in New York right now while I'm in Michigan) at least twice.

. Graduate school and get a job. I graduate this April, if my marks stay good so hopefully I can make that happen! So far I am doing well, thank god. I gotta keep it up!
. Learn to better love myself and raise my self esteem. It has improved a lot over the years but I can still go higher!
. Learn to play piano.
. Declutter and reorganize my room. That includes my closet, flat surfaces and purple rolly storage unit.
. Improve my portfolio.
. Start saving up money to move out.
. Do my hobbies more instead of just sitting around doing nothing.

I want to just really make this year worth it. I want to try lots of new things, experience new things, visit new places, spend time with friends, study even harder, get a job and genuinely start working + saving money, and start making something of myself. :') I feel like I've not done an AWFUL lot lately which is frustrating me but right now I want to do something that I can say I'm really proud of. Even if it's like my own personal project, like improving at drawing or painting, or getting back into writing, photography, just anything. :'D I'm feeling kind of motivated to set things into motion now lol.

My only goal is to survive school without dropping out. That takes all of my effort.

Back