Dirty Secrets Thread. Come confess here!

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Party Animals 🥳
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Purple Flower Glow Wand
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Galaxy Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Rainbow Star Fragment
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Blue Mote of Flame
The time has come to cleanse your conscience. Let all your friends - or enemies - here at TBT know your deepest, darkest secrets.

Rules said:
Come tell me all about your deepest secrets. Confess anything you'd like to me here. We are all best friends anyways. C:

It must be related to anything in real life.

But guys let's not make this get too weird or this thread will close. :c Behave everyone.

My secret: I broke up with my girlfriend when her parents were going through a divorce.

Please don't be replying to peoples confessions if you think it will make them uncomfortable.

What happens in this thread stays in this thread,
please don't be bringing up others' confessions in other threads.

I encourage you to share stuff that people IRL tell you "Don't tell anyone." It could be good for you

My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, I have sinned against you whom I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Savior Jesus Christ suffered and died for us. In his name, my God, have mercy.

Once again make it juicy but not inappropriate

Modification: No more confessions having to do with TBT. This is causing borderline rule breaking which the moderators aren't pleased with seeing. I encourage you to share whatever is bothering you IRL however.

Last edited:
i fall asleep to asmr vidoes and out of 3 exes all 3 cheated on me lol (its fine i think they were insecure of how beautiful i was????)

I guess I'll go lol
Through my almost one year here, I've met a bunch of amazing people and also some ehh or bad ones. I really despise like 2 or 3 people. Welp
Not really a secret but still

doxxed a few users here and I ain't even mad about the beef we had previously compared to the dirt they got on their name

Real Life: I want to murder someone.
On TBT: I wish I knew some of these people in real life.

I pretended once that my arthritis was flaring up way worse than it actually was so I didn't have to do all the heavy lifting when my friend was moving. I felt really bad and told her though so I guess it's not a secret. lmfao

Notice

Modification: No more confessions having to do with The Bell Tree Forums. This is causing borderline rule breaking which the moderators aren't pleased with seeing. I encourage you to share whatever is bothering you IRL however.

Not really a secret, but a confession. I want to be a housewife. I'm chronically ill and I know I won't be able to have a career even though I really want to, so I've accepted that I'll have to be a stay at home wife. But I'm okay with that. I have a lot of love to give and I'm a home body, so it kind of fits.

I greatly dislike a certain fandom. I love the franchise but I don't have any patience for the community.

It's not really a dirty secret per se but rather a secret I keep hidden for the most part. I see a therapist once a week and have been for 2 years

I used to lie to my sister about Santa's elves living in our house in order to get her to do what I say. If she misbehaved the "elves" would tell Santa. I never asked anything drastic though. "Don't steal my clothes/things", "don't come in my room without asking" were the top two usuals.

I secretly really don't want to do anything in school, but I have nothing better to do with my life so I'm working hard.

I've been seeing a therapist for a few months now and the only people that know are my mother and father, and the rest of my family doesn't know. I've also been taking anti-depressants.

. I stole money from my sister when I didn't have any so I could go on the bus. I should repay her someday
. I ship the weirdest characters
. I still lie to my mom. I should stop that

i didnt want my brother to be inviting his friends over so often so i broke his ps3 and pinned it on the friend i hated the most, they have never talked since.

Back