• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

villager rant

Dashonthecob

Bells
so I just got octavian to move out of my town after so long and i was tting all day to get him out and i tt'ed again to make him leave faster and guess what happens?

olaf moves in from a void.

im so mad rn lol now i've got to get him out but i read your newest villager never moves out. is this true? i was saving the 10th spot for daisy and i also read its hard to get the 10th villager to move. i've got some ac bad luck right now. he put his house in a terrible spot too.

so I just got octavian to move out of my town after so long and i was tting all day to get him out and i tt'ed again to make him leave faster and guess what happens?

olaf moves in from a void.

im so mad rn lol now i've got to get him out but i read your newest villager never moves out. is this true? i was saving the 10th spot for daisy and i also read its hard to get the 10th villager to move. i've got some ac bad luck right now. he put his house in a terrible spot too.

edit- realize he was the last to move in, not villager #10 though, fauna is
edit again- or maybe im wrong?? idk

Last edited:
In my experience the last to move in regardless of number won't ask to move until someone else moves in or out first.

In my experience the last to move in regardless of number won't ask to move until someone else moves in or out first.

I've read some people getting their last to move out. I'll just have to find out lol

haven't gotten him to ping me, anyone ever gotten a new move in to move out using any tt method??

Don't worry! You'll get the villager you want soon! :) Patience is key. Also if you hate villagers putting their houses in the wrong spots check out these 2 videos! They are both good!

By DazzaBound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzpYUJdmJjg&t=210s

By mischa crossing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7vZXdU4dTE

Anyway good luck! :D

Just curious if you read the op?

Olaf isn't that bad looking, at least that's what I would try to tell myself if he moved in from my void. Maybe you can buy the villager card you want? Then you could kick him out right away!

I have no advice, bit I haaaate when voided villagers move in. It can ruin a town. Hope you get who you're looking for.

I hate the void. I think it's horrible and detracts from the full experience of being able to visit other villages. Or streetpass, for that matter. I'll never forgive this random kid on the street from plopping Chops into my town, and he never actually even CAME INTO Wishfall. It was horrible.

Back