• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling cookie items, flowers, misc. | ALMOST EVERYTHING 5 TBT OR LESS

Alrighty, that'll be only 3 tbt. ^^ Let me know when you are available to trade.
Heh heh ... I guess I kinda overpaid you ... but that's ok ... but since we are maybe still connected, do you happen to have any blue hydrangea bush starts?

Last edited:
Heh heh ... I guess I kinda overpaid you ... but that's ok ... but since we are maybe still connected, do you happen to have any blue hydrangea bush starts?

Unfortunately, I don't have any bush starts. And I'm sorry, I didn't even notice how much tbt you sent me! The mushroom items are 3 tbt a piece, so you only owed me 6. I can refund the other 4 tbt since I don't have any blue hydrangea starts. ^^

Unfortunately, I don't have any bush starts. And I'm sorry, I didn't even notice how much tbt you sent me! The mushroom items are 3 tbt a piece, so you only owed me 6. I can refund the other 4 tbt since I don't have any blue hydrangea starts. ^^
You didn't need to do that! Thank you and I was just hoping on the off chance that you might have some blue hydrangea .... I will have to make a thread request I guess

Could I have the two blue roses and the will u console for a total of 6tbt?

Could I buy 2 of each hybrid? That should come to a total of 44tbt.
Mayor: Emilia
Town: Skyberry
Available for either pick up or drop off on 10th March after 7PM GMT for around 5 hours. If the time is unavailable, I could possibly do it on Saturday but I would need to arrange the time due to plans for the first part of the day.

Thank you :)

Could I have both pairs of your hero boots and all of your black lillies?

Could I buy 2 of each hybrid? That should come to a total of 44tbt.
Mayor: Emilia
Town: Skyberry
Available for either pick up or drop off on 10th March after 7PM GMT for around 5 hours. If the time is unavailable, I could possibly do it on Saturday but I would need to arrange the time due to plans for the first part of the day.

Thank you :)

Sounds good! ^^ Unfortunately, I have a school thing tomorrow that requires my presence.. until midnight. -_- It sucks. So! I should be available most of Saturday before 3-4pm EST, or after 4pm Sunday. Just let me know yoir availability!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I have both pairs of your hero boots and all of your black lillies?

Yep! The previous poster wants 2 of the black lillies, and I dod a recount today so that means I'll have 8 left! ^^ That and the pairs of boots will add up to 20 tbt. :) My availability is stated above, so vm/pm to work out a trading time~

Sounds good! ^^ Unfortunately, I have a school thing tomorrow that requires my presence.. until midnight. -_- It sucks. So! I should be available most of Saturday before 3-4pm EST, or after 4pm Sunday. Just let me know yoir availability!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! The previous poster wants 2 of the black lillies, and I dod a recount today so that means I'll have 8 left! ^^ That and the pairs of boots will add up to 20 tbt. :) My availability is stated above, so vm/pm to work out a trading time~

I'm available throught the weekend

Back